The dead

Dean drove trough the big city, the streets were empty and everywhere he looked are dead body's. His heart began to raise, when a dead man stood up and slowly moved towards the car
Dean opened the door of the car and he grabbed his knife out of his pocket. The dead man came closer, He held his arm up. Showing the knife too the  moonlight. The knife shimmers in the dark. Then he stabbed the dead man. The body weakened and fell on the ground.

Dean stared at the body for a few seconds. He tried his best to find his brother, Dean searched for weeks. But he couldn't even find a trail of Sam. Dean sighed and he walked back to the car. He sat down behind the steering wheel and he closed the door. He started the engine. And he drove further. It's dangerous to be on your own when it's dark.

Dean decided to leave the city and head to the mountains. He turned the car around with a u-turn.
He drove past some dead cops, blood was dripping out of a shot wound of a dead cop. The world turned into a living feeding place for the dead. He turned the radio on. Nothing.
He left the city without getting eaten by the dead. He looked at the dashboard.
the car only has a little fuel left. He saw a light in his mirrors. Dean looked at the mirror, showing him that there's a car behind him. Dean drove faster. The car behind him did the same. The car drove next to his. The car rammed into him and pushed him to the ditch.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean cursed. The car braked and comes behind him. Then it fastened and rams the car from behind. Dean lost his control over the steering wheel. The car crashed into a tree. Everything went black for Dean.

He woke up, he felt a warm blood stream on his head. He opened the door and he climbs out of the car. He fell on the ground. He tried to stand up but he struggles. He grabbed his gun. Seeing a man stepping out of the car. Another man joined him. The first man came closer giving him a clear shot on his head. Dean pulled the trigger. The man froze and fell on the ground. He heard a man cursing. Dean was quiet, hoping the guy would follow his friend.  But he didn't instead he grabs a radio and he calls someone.

Dean stood up. He walked around the car. And he pointed the gun at the mans head. He pulled the trigger and he hits the Sucker. Hitting him in his belly. Dean walked to the man. Pointing his gun on his head.
"Who are you?" Dean asked.
The man smiled showing Dean his teeth covered in blood. The man leaned forward and he spits blood on the ground. "I'm a h-hunt." Dean finished him.

He  heard the dead coming for him. Their loud growls and groans came closer. Dean spotted a herd coming out of the woods. "Shit." He said.