Draining

Sam
The car stopped with driving. They heard a weird sound. Of something going open. But then the van door opened. And then he noticed that they were inside of a building or something. He saw Douglas standing with another man talking to each other. 'Get the Winchester out.' Douglas said. Two soldiers pulled him out of his seat. And threw him on the floor. Douglas walked away from Sam. A man wearing a suit looked down at him.
'Winchester.' He said. Sam stood up.

He then took an injection out of his pocket. He held it in front of Sam's face. He then stepped away from him. 'Get me the latina.' He said. Rosa got brought to him. He then showed her the injection. Sam noticed the green liquid. He then pierced the needle in her neck.

'Done

'Done.' He said after the injection. 'What's that stuff.' Sam said.
Rosa was getting dizzy and then fell on the cold floor, 'it's a cure. Sam Winchester.' He said and he gave the injection to a soldier. 'It's going so save the world. But we need more blood to create more of this stuff.' He said. 'Children?' He asked. 'One of the ingredients yes.' He said. Sam looked around. 'You kidnap them. Take them away from their family?' Sam asked. The man smiled. 'Sacrifices need to be made.' He said.
Sam exhaled shakily. The man was soulless. 'You kill them?' He asked. He nodded.
'We drain them and then they just fall asleep.' He said.

Sam froze. 'And they won't feel pain.' He said. Sam felt sad. 'Drain huh? Like slicing their throats? Like animals in a slaughter.' Sam said. The man smiled. 'I want him drained. Tie him up in a chair. Make it hurt don't give any painkillers.' The man said. And he walked away. Sam got dragged through a hallway. And into another room. He got tied up with metal straps. One of the man grabbed a huge tube connected with smaller ones. They ripped Sam's shirt open. Sam saw the knives into the mouth of the tube. They slowly walked toward him with it. The soldier turned it on and it made noises as the knives circled in the tube. 'Take a deep breath mate.' A man said. He had a British accent. He then stretched his arm to attach it in Sam's flesh.
'Arghhhhh!!!!!' He screamed out of pain. Sam started to breath out loud. Sam could feel the machine slowly sucking out his blood. And split it in it's tubes. 'Urghhh...' Sam groaned.
The pain took over. And he couldn't stop screaming.