Not normal pills

Sam looked through his father's notes. He can't find anything about something that could link to Dean's possessing if he was. He saw one small enveloppe in the book. He opened it and looked at the small paper that was written by hand. The letter was written in two languages German and English
20 December 1944
We know that we are losing the war. But that doesn't stop us from inventing new weapons to defeat the allied troops. With new weapons I mean new weapons, weapons we in this world have never seen before.
Some of them are even to dangerous to fall in human hands. Some that need to be destroyed before it gets used. To hide these weapons for the world you need a sacrifice. A big one. So it never can be found.
I never saw my life ending like this. Suicide. I have children who wait for their father to come back home. So have all these brave men. Today I'm going to die with my men, but also with the enemy. I'm not afraid of dying. I have fought my whole entire life against humans and beings from hell.

The writing stopped. Sam looked at Dean who slept. The German Officer in the u-boat was a hunter like Sam and Dean. For what kind of weapon did he sacrifice him and his men for? Sam looked at Dean who still was sleeping. Sam looked around. He closed the book. Sam sighed loudly waking Dean up. 'Sammy you got some painkillers ?' He asked. Sam nodded. And looked in his bag. He grabbed the pills. And he gave it to Dean. He grabbed it and ate a few of the pills. 'Dude relax there's plenty.' Sam said. Dean gave it back to him. Sam looked at the packaging. Chris' weed pills Sam looked at Dean after reading it. 'Dean don't swallow it.' He said.
Dean swallowed it. 'What?' He asked. 'Oh gosh.' He said. 'Dean those are not good for you.' Sam said.
'I feel better already.' He said.
'I'm going to talk to a friend give me a second.' He said. Sam took his radio of his belt and called Chris on it.
Dean
He stared at his brother who was busy talking to someone. It felt like the room was moving. This stuff works fast.