Smolder *kissing scene*

Chapter 4
Derek's POV:

"Do you? Feel the same way?"
"Derek, I've felt this way for so long. I just didn't know how, or when to tell you."
"Baby girl, we can do this, nobody has to know. Look at this," I walked to the window, "look at this, we are in the most beautiful place in the world, and this view, it pales in comparison to you."
"Now your just being a romantic." She says walking towards me. "I think I like it." She whispered in my ear.
"Mmmm. Come here you crazy girl." She leaned up and kissed me. I fell into her kiss. Soon my hands were sliding down her back and up under shirt.
"Derek." She said breaking away from my kiss. "We will continue this later, but right now we have work to do."
"Later, I'll hold you to that. Now," I leaned over her as she sat down at her desk. "What do you have on the victims?"
"Well I don't see anythin- wait Jennie Monite was Sarah's lawyer in a case against her, now, ex-husband because he was caught in bed with, guess who?"
"Natasha Wilson"
"Yes sir." She said looking at me.
"Mmm" I was getting greedy.
"Stop."
"Stop what?"
"Doing that thing you do."
"Have fun stopping me." I whispered in her ear.
"Such a tease." She said under her breath.
I called Hotch, "Yeah, Hotch we got something." I put Garcia on speaker.
"Okay so Jennie Monite was Sarah Travis's lawyer in a case where he was caught sleeping with Natasha Wilson. She divorced him and he filed a law suit against Natasha saying it was rape. He lost $34,000,000 and his house in the divorce."
"There's your stresser." I said
"We'll bring him in. Morgan I want you to interrogate him. Garcia try to find more on the ex-husband."
"Faster than a Hotch-Rocket"
"Garcia."
"Sorry."
I hung up.
She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. "Tonight, your taking me out."
"We're on a case."
"After the case then."
"Trust me, after this case you will definitely get the perfect date." I said, leaning in for a kiss. She complied and I fell into her kiss once again. I reached behind me and locked the door.

Penelope's POV:
I heard the door lock as I pushed Derek to the wall.
"Can't have anyone walking in on us now can we?" He said between kisses.
"Mmmm" was all I could muster.
He kissed me and kissed me, before I knew it his shirt was off and I was running my hands down his rock hard abs.
"You like what you see?" He says catching his breath.
I responded with a kiss.
"Morgan we need to stop."
"But you promised-"
"I promised that you could have all the kisses you want tonight. But right now we have work to do."
"Your right," he looked at his watch "Crap, Hotch will be here soon. Text me and give me your hotel room number when you get the chance." He said kissing me on the cheek.
"Okay, bye love you!" I said as he walked out of my office. "What was I getting myself into?" I thought as I watched him leave. Whatever it was I didn't want it to stop.