New Adventures

Chapter 20
(Penelope's POV)
"Our mom just woke up, but she won't be aggressive or anything, unlike a lot of MS patients."
"That's good, I did some very extensive research on MS and was a bit worried."
"Don't you worry, she's fine." She said walking me towards her mom.
"Well you must be Penelope!" Fran said.
"Yes ma'am that's me." I said smiling.
"Well you are a beautiful young lady."
"Thank you." I said blushing.
"No! Thank you! My son can't seem to hold down a relationship worth anything!"
"Mom!" Derek said with a bashful look.
I laughed and she took my hand. "You work with Derek, right?"
"Yes ma'am. He keeps my head on." I said looking at him.
He smiled, "Mom, how are you feeling?"
"Oh Derek, it's just a relapse! I'll be fine by Monday."
"Mom, it's Friday."
"I know, honey I haven't lost my mind."
"Mrs. Morgan," I cut in.
"Please honey, call me Fran." She said smiling.
"Fran, why don't you get some rest. We'll come back tomorrow, I promise."
"Okay, but next time I'm 'up and at 'em' I'll have to make you some of my famous peach cobbler."
"Oh! I've had some! Derek gave me some a few months ago, it's fantastic!"
"Really? He never shares it with anyone." She said giving him a look.
"Alright, babe, I think it's time to go." Derek says taking my hand.
"Alright, I'm definitely coming back to see you." I said patting Fran's hand.
We walked out of the hospital room, "What! Was! That!" I said, very angry.
"What was what?" He said confused.
"Every time she said something personal about you, you cut her off! Every time she got deep into conversation you changed the subject! Why would you do that? She is dying Derek-"
We had entered the parking lot, "YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?" He screamed. "I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COPE WITH THE FACT THAT SHE IS DYING FOR THREE YEARS! THREE YEARS PENELOPE!" I started to cry, my strong, wonderful, baby boy, was falling apart. I walked up to him and gathered him in my arms. I ran my hand up and down his back. He was crying on my shoulder, literally. I opened the passenger door and he motioned for me to sit down. I sat him down and walked around to the drivers side.
"You need to cool down." I said rubbing his leg.
He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I pushed the SUV into drive and drove us to the hotel.
We checked into the hotel at 8:30 and we went straight to bed. Both of us fell asleep almost instantly.
I woke up at 7:00 the next morning and walked sleepily to the kitchen. Derek had set up the coffee maker last night before we went to bed. I ran our favorite, Dark Forgers with two scoops of sugar and a cup of cream. I sat on the couch and turned on my favorite T.V. show, NCIS LA, after about thirty minutes, Derek waked in and sat on the couch. He kissed my leg, then slowly moved up to my thighs, then to my hip, and all the way up to my chest. He stopped and unbuttoned my pajamas he kissed my stomach and moved up to my neck then finally my lips. He sat up straighter as the kiss got heavier, I pulled him by his shirt and he collapsed on top of me. I dug my hands into the back pockets of his jeans, grabbing his butt. His hands became engulfed in my hair. Soon, the meaningless kiss turned into a full on make out session. I flipped him over, and took off his shirt. I slowly kissed the soft spot on his neck, he moaned. I sucked on his neck and realized I was giving him a hickey. I dragged my lips lower towards his abs, and licked all six of the pack. He moaned louder and flipped me over.
I was on my back facing him, he pinned my arms above my head and licked my neck. I couldn't help but moan so loudly the people next door would have heard. He moved down unbuttoning the rest of the remaining six buttons and kissed my stomach. I gasped and he moved up. I moaned so loudly he shh'd me. He kissed me places my parents wouldn't be proud of, and I enjoyed it. After an hour, I was sweating and completely naked. We were lying on the bed, and he was running his fingers through my hair. I slowly kissed him all the way down to his 'area' and he moaned. I saw it spring up at my kiss, I laughed and we 'played' for another hour or so.
Our session was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Penelope Garcia, at your service." I said.
"Hey PG it's JJ, we've got a case. Hotch said he was sorry but Morgan needs to be home by tomorrow."
"Oh, okay I'll tell him, and JJ?"
"Yeah?"
I walked into the kitchen, "You swear not to tell?"
"Of course."
"We just did it."
"What! Oh my gosh! I'm telling Reid!"
"No! You can't tell anyone! You promised!" I shrieked.
"Okay, okay. Just make sure both of you are home by tomorrow." She said excitedly.
"You got it." I said.
I walked back into the bedroom and he looked ready for some more. "Sorry babe, you and I have to be back in Quantico, by tomorrow, I thought you might want to go see your mom again." I said as I slipped into a black dress, I knew Derek loved. He said he loved the way my curves fit snugly in the lining. He nodded and got up, he threw on a very tight shirt and jeans. I walked out of the hotel room and he drove us to the hospital.
We entered the building and walked to Fran's room.
"Why hello there!" Fran said when she saw Derek and I walk in.
"Hey mom, listen," Derek said glancing at me, "I'm sorry for being snappy yesterday, I don't know what got into me." He said with sorrowful eyes.
"Oh baby, I love you! Nothing you say will stop that. I'm truly blessed to have a son that will come all of the way to Chicago, from Quantico, to see his mother," she looked at me, "and he is so blessed to have a girlfriend that will come with him at a moments notice."
I started tearing up, "I'm lucky to have Derek in my life," I began, "Thank you, so much for raising such a wonderful man." I was crying now.
Derek looked at me and took my hand.
"Mom, we have to go home tomorrow. I'm going to come back to see you soon, but a family has been killed."
"Okay honey, when you come back promise me something."
"Anything."
"Bring Little Miss Penelope with you." She said smiling.
I gave her a big hug, "I'll come back to see you, I promise."
We walked out of the hotel room and I booked our tickets home on my phone.
"You ready?" I asked taking his hand.
"I sure am." He said squeezing it.
(Time Lapse)

We got off of the plane and jumped into the SUV waiting for us at the airport. I texted JJ and told her we were home. She texted back saying I had to come to Alaska with them. Dang, Hawaii to Alaska, that was quite a temperature drop. Derek drove me to my apartment and he walked in with me. "Do you want to grab a ride with me?" He asked as I started unpacking then repacking.
"Um, no, I don't want to keep you. I'll see you at the office." I said kissing his cheek.
"Alright, I love you." He said walking to the door.
"I love you too." I said, and unlike all of the times I said it before, with Kevin, or Sam, or even Shane, I meant it. I really meant it.
He smiled and walked out of my apartment. As I packed I thought about all of the times I had realized that I loved him: Definitely that time that I got shot, the last time we went to Alaska, when he had to drive that ambulance with the bomb in it. Gosh, almost ever case we worked together he had said something that made my heart melt. I thought about all of the 'adventures' that we had taken throughout all of the cases and all that we would face, I smiled at the thought of it. I looked around my apartment and nodded. I walked out, hailed a cab, and began a new adventure.