Woah there 😳🍑

Thoughts

It's been about a week of you and mattia dating and you really like him you guys do be sexting and sending each other noodles😳 (😂 I just had to but incase you don't know it means nudes). And you guys really enjoy each others company. You have been kind of wanting to take it a bit further but you think it is going a little to fast.
End of thoughts 💭

You wake up to your alarm going off. You look at the time and see it is 5:35 am so you decide to get up shower and get ready for school
You put this on:

 You look at the time and see it is 5:35 am so you decide to get up shower and get ready for schoolYou put this on:

When you get done changing you just put on some gloss and mascara. When you were done you went downstairs ate breakfast and got in your car. When you got in your car you got a text from mattia

Mattia🦕💖
Good morning mamas 😘

Y/n
Good morning baby 💕 how did you sleep

Mattia🦕💖
I slept great but I couldn't stop think about you and how beautiful you are💖

Y/n
Aw stop it your making me blush😊💖but n e ways I'll see you at school bubba love you 😘💕

Mattia🦕💖
Ok bye mamas love you too 😍💖

After that you start your car and started diving to school. When you get there you see mattia and the boys waiting at the entrance. The boys are now cool with you and they are starting to warm up to you like them to because they have been really nice to you and they respect your wishes. You guys walk in and there was only five minutes until the bell rang so you went to the bathroom and then walked into first and saw mattia sitting by his friends you decided to sit next to this really pretty girl.

Y/n-"uhm is this seat taken"

??-"no go ahead, oh by the way my name is Victoria but you can call Vic"

Y/n-"nice to meet you Vic my name is y/n and I have to say that you are super pretty"

Vic-"thank you and right back at you"

You and Vic talked the whole period and got to know eachother more. You liked her she was nice and trustworthy. After a while the bell rang and you went to second you and Vic were going to sit together with the boys at lunch. When you get to third you sit all the way in back and put your airpods in. That's when you get a text from mattia to meet him in the janitors closet. You say ok and asks the teacher if you can go to the restroom. As you were walking there you see Vic in her class and smile at her. When you get to the janitors closet he was already there. He grabs your waist and kisses you passionately. He then picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. His kisses start to get sloppier as they go from your jaw to your neck. You start breathing a little and heavy and let out little moans. After you started to kiss his neck and you found his g-spit you just keep kissing him there. After about 5 mins you guys were done and walked back to class.

Lunch
During lunch you sat with Vic and the boys and you saw that ale kept staring at Vic and she was staring right back you giggled and nudged her a little. After that you feel Mattia's hand in your thigh. You text to meet you in the hallway and you get up and walk out. When you guys are in the hallway you tell him that you think you are ready to tell the boys about you two dating. He says okay and you guys go back in sit down and act normal.

After school mattia invites all the boys over. When they got there you and Vic were already there. Then you and mattia told them to sit down and that you guys had news. They all looked at each other confused that's when you said....

A/n- well goodnight I will try to write as much as I can because I have an essay due in my English class and the history teacher gave out like 5 different homework assignments. Goodnight loves 😴🥱🥰💖
Also just in case you don't know this is Vic

 Goodnight loves 😴🥱🥰💖Also just in case you don't know this is Vic