Hector 🥺❤️

The next morning when you gout up it was around 1pm you got up and showered you changed into this

You texted Vic and asked her if she wanted to go get something to eat. She said yes and asked if you could per her up. You said yeah. When she got in the care you guys drove to Denny's. When you guys got there you guys got seated and ordered your food. While you guys were waiting for the food you told Vic everything that happened. She told you to be careful because she didn't want you getting hurt. You told her that everything would be fine. After your find came out you guys just ate and talked. Then you asked Vic about her and ale because you saw them talking at the party. She said that he asked her out and that they were official but hadn't announced it yet. You were happy for her. Then you guys finished eating. As you guys were paying you guys saw the boys come in. Ale came up to Vic and gave her a kiss it made you happy seeing Vic happy. Then you saw mattia you looked down while he was staring at you. After you paid you told Vic you would wait for her in the car. She said ok you said bye and gave a hug to all the boys but mattia.

Mattia-"what about me"

Y/n-"bye" you said annoyed and rolled your eyes 🙄

You walked out and went the car about five minutes later Vic came in to the car. You guys then drove to the park and played for a bit. The the boys showed up because Vic told them that you guys were going to be there and she wanted to see ale so yeah. It was 6:30 when you checked the time. Then you shouted

Y/n-"bye guys"

All-"where are you going"

Y/n-"I have a date"

Mattia looked down and you ignored it. You said bye to all of them and Vic said she would get a ride from ale. When you got home you got in the shower and changed in to this

 When you got home you got in the shower and changed in to this

You changed into that without the hat. After you were done you put on lashes, mascara, lip gloss, and highlight. You checked the Tim and you had 30 minute so you curled your hair.

Then you got a text from hector saying he was there. You got in the car and he kissed you. You kissed back because you did like him. Then he started driving. In the middle of the drive he put his hand on your thigh. You blushed. Skip the rest of the car ride. You guys pulled up to a nice restaurant and you guys went in and ate. When you guys came out you in the car and drove to an arcade. You guys were playing games and having a lot of fun. After the date he took you home. When you guys arrived at your house he asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes.

A/n-Posting another one soon