Part 35🧳😞

Y/n- I have something to tell you guys something

The boys all were paying attention me Vic and Taylor sat on the couch across from theirs. They sat with me since they already knew. The boys all looked at me waiting for what I had to say.

Y/n- I'm moving out

The boys were shocked but I don't think they got it

Alejandro- it's fine you won't be that far right you'll still be here so we can all still hang

Y/n- no I'm leaving New Jersey

Then all of their jaws dropped.

Mattia- what why?!

Y/n- I can't anymore I need a fresh start. I have to many memories here that I want to leave behind and this isn't goodbye I mean I'll still FaceTime Vic and Taylor and keep In touch with them so you guys may be Able to see me when your with them.

Kairi- wait how come you won't keep In contact with us

I just looked down

Mattia- is it because of me

I avoided making eye contact with the boys.

Kairi- wait we didn't do anything so why do you hate us

Y/n- I don't hate you guys it's just instead of you guys telling me I had to find out

Kair- were sorry we didn't want break your heart

Alejandro- your like a sister to us and seeing you sad would make us sad

Y/n- so if I didn't find out you guys would have kept it from me

They just stayed silent. I was so angry I shook my head and got ready to leave they didn't know what time my flight was and it was in an hour but I wasn't going to spend it with them. They just told me instead of telling me what he did they would have had kept it a secret. I was so angry so I packed my luggage in to the car and drove to get gas then to get something to eat. They were all blowing up my phone I decided to answer Vics ft call and when I picked up she let out a sigh of relief. She tried telling me to come back and at least let them explain but I didn't I told her that I was on my way to the airport and then hanged up.

At the house
I was on the phone with y/n and she said that she was on her way to the airport so I told everyone to get in the car so we could at least say our final goodbyes. When we all got into the car I drove to the airport kind of quick but not enough to get us pulled over.

Y/n's pov
I got to the airport and went thru bag check. After I sat down waiting to get called. Then I saw the boys and Taylor and Vic come In. They saw me and came up to me I asked them what they needed and that no matter what they said it wouldn't change my mind. They told me that they weren't here to change my mind they just wanted to say a final goodbye. I hugged Vic and Taylor and side hugged the boys. Mattia pulled me to the side and asked why I couldn't just stay. Then my gate got called.

Y/n- I have to go I can't take it anymore here. Maybe we just weren't meant to be.

And with that I left and boarded the plane to start a new fresh start in LA.

The End
(or maybe not)

Anas corner
Okay so what do you guys thing about the ending. I enjoyed making this book and maybe I will do a sequel. Tell me what you guys think but I will probably take a break before I do a sequel. But yeah sorry if there's any mistakes bye luvs😘❤️🥺