5

!I will be introducing my own ocs! 

Richies POV:

Both me and Stan were sitting on Beverlys bed while she was talking to her aunt about dinner, we were casual until I got a text, "your sisters home honey, have fun at your sleepover baby xoxo" I laughed at my mom's way of texting, man I love her, I kept reading the text over and over until Bev walked in and made eye contact with Stan, I knew Bev would be excited she loves my sister, even though she's the same age as Bev, she treats her like a little sister. "Rich..? you ok hun?" she said soothingly like something was wrong, I jumped up "Khloe's back!" I yelled Bev and Stans's eyes widened "No way!" they both said in sync, I squealed like a little girl making them burst out laughing. "Shes brought a friend (not gay Richard!!!) and they would love if you brought them to the quarry, please?" I replied to the text "you betcha mom!" I smiled and looked at them, shes gotta friend Bevvy, I said making Stan smirk, "Oh shut up losers!" She giggled, "now- whos ready for a makeoverrrrrrrr" Me and Stan groaned.

EVERYONES POV:

Everyone was getting ready for bed, all nervous and excited for the following day, Eddie, Mike, Bill and Ben didn't know what was coming. 

(AHHHH THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT YOLO, I REALISED I NEVER MAKE BEN POVS SO GET READYYYYY)