Chapter 7

It was the month of summer September I was 23 years old when I was moving out. "Is that all?" said Lailani helping me out, I did buy the house that cost 499,000 and It was final I was moving out. "Thanks, Lailani for everything I owe you one," I said picking up my bags. "Nah don't worry," she said "Nope I do owe I'm not taking a no for an answer," I said smiling. "I don't know," she said Laughing "Well... this is goodbye," I said standing outside the door "For now it's goodbye but I'll keep in touch," but sadly we wouldn't talk after words. "Autobots roll out" I said as I shook her hand "Haha Bye Madison" she said giving me a hug and a good luck. I get into my cab I waved goodbye inside of the car and the car started to drive away. I wasn't ready for my new house I was a little nervous. It was like an hour ride to my new house. I fell asleep inside the car since it was going to be a long ride. "Hey! we're here"  said the cab driver shaking my leg "Huh? Oh! Thanks" I got off the car paying the guy and getting my stuff off the car. I met the owner of the house and he showed me around the house up and down. Kinda small living room and a small kitchen with a door of the backyard, One bathroom downstairs and one upstairs. Two rooms, they are both upstairs. "So what do you think of it?" said the owner putting a big smile and holding his hands waiting for a response. "I-I like it I really do..." I didn't know do I reallt wanna live in this house? I thinked really hard.

"Yes I'll buy it!" I said shaking his hand. "Oh! Wonderful!" said the owner giving the papers I had to sign blah, blah, blah! I got my house and I moved in. At least I don't have to worry about the furniture because it came included. I sat down on the stairs and toke a breath and Jumped right up! "Yes! Yes! I have a house all on my own!!!" I said yelling loudly of joy! "Yeahhh!"

Two months later... "That will be 95 dollars Ma'am" said the cashier, I hand her the money my hands shaking. "Cold, cold, cold" I said rushing in closing and shutting the door behind me. "Okay Uhh three packs of Eggs, One Higueral Salami, one pound of rice and sausages and two packs of cereals" I said as I counted. I lost 60 pounds of my weight in two months. How? I was running low on my money and I need to stop wasting it, because I needed for my bills and my food. I haven't eaten that much ever since I weight "74? Oh god" I got of the scale. I didn't exercise nothing! I'm starving! Madison: 'At least you lost some fat! Now your skinny!' said the voice "Yeah Skinny and starving! ahh!" I said as my stomach gave me painful stomach pain. I made food and I sat and ate like an animal who hasn't eaten in years! Billones of years. "Oh! my god! that's so good!" I decided to post up a photo on my social media of me. I was wearing a green dress and my hair down. I few hours later my phone exploded with notifications that people commented on my photo. It read "So skinny" or "Woah! you lost weight" my sister commented saying "You better be eating not straving yourself" with laughing emojis. "Ugh I know I'm not!" I said to myself. In a few months I got a job I was working two jobs so I was out daily I had no break only on sundays. Only! No saturdays. Which sucks But I did make a lot of money with buying that much and I was living in one house My house mi Casa! I got some weight back I weighted "117! Nice I look good" I said smiling. I really did like how I looked, My shape, I'm skinny. My phone started to ring, I check who is was and it was "Gianna? Hello Gianna?" I answered "Oh M-Madison? I ha-Haven't heard f-from you in a w-while" said Gianna, her words were cutting off but I could slightly hear "Oh yeah definitely it has been a while" I said awkwardly "Ma-Madison d-do you wanna hang -out?" said Gianna "Uh I'm not sure Gianna I'm maybe?" I said so unsure if I can even hang out with her. "Just c-all me if you w-want so we- we can do y-you!" said Gianna.
It has been a while I haven't done it and I was kinda a little desperate for Herion. "Uh You know what Yeah let's hang out!" I said excited about it. "A-awesome! Me-meet me at m-my house" Gianna said hanging up. "What! Ugh really? all the way there?" I said thinking and annoyed. I got my keys and my money and left. "35 minutes On god Damn train?" I called an uber because I was didn't want to wait and go to different trains and I was lazy. "Madison!" said Gianna giving me a hug "Geez! You've gotten skinny like really!" she said as she toke a step back to see me fully! "Thanks but when are we going to do it?" I asked. "Well I thought inside of my house?" "But isn't your sister going to ask?" Gianna's mom moved out and the older sister moved and bought the house so it's Gianna and her older sister living in the same house from childhood. "Pff No, and Plus she knows and I have my own room, come on!" she said opening the door and I followed behind. "Holy shit!" said Gianna's older sister "You scared me Madison! Oh my god" said the sister walking pass "Sorry!" I said following Gianna. "My room is dope!" said Gianna showing me her room "Yeah It is dope!" It looked like and teenagers room there was weed signs everywhere. Gianna took out her set up and took out her spoon and a lighter and the heroin bag. "Damn I need a set up haha" I said laughing "Heh" laughed Gianna as she started to bowl the heroin "Now you see here is that you have to wait until the herion is water like" said Gianna teaching me how to do herion. "And then you get your needle and slowly start to get into the needle and start to flicking the needle so there won't be bobbles" said Gianna grabbing my hand "Ow ow!" I said she's grabbing me hard. "Ready?" said Gianna "Yeah ow!" she injected me the needle "Haha... woah" I said feeling weird "It's been long right? Haha don't worry" Gianna said as her voicr started to get farther and farther away.

"..ffffuck..." I said getting up and feeling sleepy. "Shit my phone?" I jumped a little and found my phone. "6:38? Oh shit I have to go home!" I said tripping and walking out the door and leaving to my house. I toke a cab home I couldn't walk that well and I was sleepy. "Miss! Miss!" said the Drive calling me "Yeah! Yeah? What!" I said waking up so grumpy and confused "We're here!" said the driver "Oh yeah, Uh Thanks" I paid the driver I got of the car and went to my bed. "Uhhhhh!" I said so tired, My phone buzzed and I checked who texted me "Gianna...?" I said reading her message. "Bro why do you leave right after you wake up? Lol?" Ugh! she finally fuckkn said it. "Because I have a lot to do for work!" I said. Falling asleep.

Next and Final Chapter...