Graduation

"Oh shit!" I said in shock "Yes you are Madison" said my advisor "Oh my god I did it" I said laughing in joy.

I went home feeling the excitement in my body as I hop up and down with joy that I'm finally going to graduate! "I finally did it god! I did it!" I said to myself putting my hands up and yelling god I did it. Like I was some crazy catholic church person. I went back home and I told Lailani! I posted it up on facebook so my family could see and my mother first commented saying "I'm so happy for you sweetie may god bless you and your future." I was happy to see my mom proud of me. Then I got a text message from my Dianella my ex girlfriend. "I'm so proud of you Madison you did it I hope that your graduation is the best yet" said Dianella. I was so happy I'm graduating I waited for so long to get to this point! But wait My graduation day who am I inviting? "...I know Dianella and Gianna and....maybe I should ask other people first" I said to myself. I asked Lailani she said no because she has school but she'll be home to celebrate. I asked my sister to ask my brothers she said "Sorry Madison but we all have work and classes and mom is in the hospital I don't think so...Maybe bring along one of your friends or make it live so we all could see." said my sister, it was alright though so I asked Gianna and Dianella they both said of course! Two people who haven't broken contact with me. People who both are great friends. The day of my graduation was in a few weeks so I made sure that I got a comfortable dress. Wait I could wear a button-up shirt and black pants. And my hair up, ponytail style! I was trying my clothing to see if I looked good or not. I looked good...But I wish I had other people options like my sisters or my mother... "So fuckin stupid..." I told myself. "Your fuckin idiot! With a FUCKED UP LIFE!" overthinking, waiting to die... "I could just kill myself right now" I sniffed while talking off my clothing "Now would be a good time! A good time to end it all." What the hell is the fuckin point of staying alive if I'm going to die anyways. People die everyday and every hour, every second every god damn minute!

"I'm so Happy for you Madison" said Dianella giving me a hug as she wiggled me around. "Lil bro I'm so happy for you, you make me proud!" said Gianna giving me a hug and it lasted for a few seconds. "Thank you guys for being here for me" I said giving them both a hug, the graduation is about to start. I waved goodbye with a smile in my face excited and nervous about this... So many people, it looks like were in a olympis game. When the staff was presenting and saying there speeches about us their students. Once they were all done, They called us from each row and said are names. "Madison Scarlett!" said a teacher "Thank you sir!" I said shaking his hand. I was so happy to get my diploma! I looked at my name and the college name... "I'm the happiest graduate." As they finished calling names I remember feeling the freedom in the air... "New start! New beginning... of my life" I said to myself walking up to my friends. "I'm so Happy for you Madison!" said Dianella smiling big! She gave me hug, "Congratulations Lil bro!" said Gianna, "Let's take pictures!" said Dianella, We took like 5 photo's of us and me. Walking with Dianella Honestly made me think we we're still dating but...We weren't. I wasn't sad...but I don't know something inside of me made me feel disappointed on something... "Is it me...for graduating?" I mumbled. "Hey! Let's go to the club and get some shots! Huh?!" said Gianna, the club sounds nice but Dianella doesn't know I drink. The reason why is because of my dad...He passed away by alcohol addiction. But today is the day she's going to find out, I hope it goes well. It was getting dark outside quick, The time where the shady people come out of there holes/ hiding spots. Like me for example. "What would you ladies like to drink?" said The waitress. "Three Vodka please" said Gianna not asking... I looked up shoked. "Uh No I don't drink" said Dianella refusing "Yeah You better not" I said like I was still dating her like an idiot. "You better not to" she said getting me back. "No I am going to drink!" I said as the waitress writes down "Two Vodkas and that's all?" said The waitress "Two Bottles of Vodka please" said Gianna. Is she trying to kill me? "Hah...Okay Then" I laughed nervously. "Madison you seriously drinking?" said Dianella whispering to my ear. "Yeah I am, Why?" I asked "Nothing..." she said shocked and unlike me. The drinks came and the Alcohol was to strong "Woah! This is to strong!" I said coughing a lot. It burns my chest when I drink "Let's see who gets drunk first!" said Gianna, I obviously know who is going to get drunk first... "Me! I am Hahaa" I said Laughing "Of course since you get high pretty fast! Haha" said Gianna laughing "Are you serious? You do?" said Dianella "Dianella you never got high or dranked?" said Gianna, I was turning on my mode of 'no drinking' "Haha...No I never did" said Dianella laughing nervously "Why don't you try some?" said Gianna, I quickly stopped it "Uhh No! Her parents are very strict! So No!" I sounded like the party pooper, But she couldn't either ways. "Okay, Okay mom! Hahaha" Said Gianna Laughing, Me and Dianella Laughed too but It was true! Four shots of Vodka in my system I was already feeling it. "Haha remember when, when, Uhhh I got High! For the first time!" I said sounding really drunk "Haha! Oh my god this girl was freaking the shit out! Hhhhaha! It was so funny! She was like hold my hand!" telling stories from the past is funny. Remembering back what you did. "Haha! Madison really?" Dianella said laughing with us. Ten shots of Vodka "I-Isn't it late f-For you Uh Dianella?" I said re-Really drunk "Nope I told my mom I'm sleeping over someone's house" said Dianella "O-Oh really? Wh-oos?" My words weren't coming out as I wanted them to. "With you silly, Who else?" said Dianell-a... Oh god...She looked awfully pretty, sexy...hot, ho- Hot! "Why is it when everytime I see you, Y-you always looked sexy and the c-cute a-aand the beautiful woman I've s-seen!" I said as I accidentally slip to Dianella shoulder.

"Madison move up a little" said Dianella trying to push me up "No- no, no, no" I said leaning towards closer to her, pink lips and her shining eyes. I get closer, closer and closer until... "Woah! Getting freaky in this club" said Gianna acting the most sober "Haha" laughed Dianella as she puts her hand on my chest to push me away. "Let me kis-kiss you" I said leaning over to her mouth "Hah 
Madison...Stop" said said getting red?? I grabbed her hands and Kissed her. "My Son!!! Yeahhh! Wow!" said Gianna Screaming out! Me and Dianella started to make out "Get a room you two! Haha!" said Gianna clapping and drinking more "Should've never did what I did to you Madison! I love- I kissed her I didn't want to hear the words... I didn't want to...I didn't. I started to get under her clothing, I was really into this make out. "Wait, wait, Madison not here" said Dianella pushing me away "Since I'm sleeping over then let's do it there?" said Dianella "O-Okay we'll go now?" I said about to get up "No, no later" said Dianella making me sit back down. "B-But..." I was trying to go back home at this time I was really trying to bang! "No! Lets go home now so my friend won't ask questions, Okay? Okay" I said getting up and Gianna said "Really your friend asks questions?" said Gianna as Dianella gets up and follows me outside. I bumped into someone I didn't know who but I think it was a girl? I think it was I'm not so sure. "Hey woah" the woman said, But I do remember what she was wearing Like all bright stuff, She was blonde and cute. "Hey you okay? you need help?" said the Blonde girl help me stand straight. "Your hot...Who are you?" I told her next to her ear. "Oh you think so?" she said smiling, those blue eyes so bright my eyes hurt. "Yeah I really do think so!" I said grabbing my hand and fixing my hair. Dianella pulled me close to her made my head shake a little bit. "Haha your girl?" said The blond head girl "No...My friend, Can I have your" Dianella looked at me like was kidding. I motioned for her phone number. She took my phone and Unlock her phone so she can take a photo on my phone so I can have her phone Number. "Bye Beautiful" she said walking away. "Madison let's go" Dianella said let going of my hand "Yikes Shes jelly" said Gianna "Yep but it-s Alright... I think?" I said walking outside where Dianella is. "Hey Ba- I mean Dianella Uh W-What happened?" I asked like an idiot "Nothings wrong!" she said madly "Your mad for what happened back there right?" I said shamefully. "Yes but we're not dating so I shouldn't feel this way" She said proving a point but I would feel the same way too. "No it's okau it's normal to feel the way your feeling" I said giving her a drunkly hug "Hehe. Your an idiot" she said giggling. I toke a cab to my Lailanis house and Gianna went home or went to smoke I don't remember. I went to the house and Lailani was confused as who did I bring to the house? "Goodnight Lailani!" I said going into my room.

"Goodnight?" she said Looking at me and Dianella. "This is your room? So cute" said Dianella looking around, I started to be sober a little. Me and Dianella started to make out, I'm not use to hickeys it's hurts kinda. "Ah... Wait! It Hurts" I said trying to keep the pain away. Madison: 'I would push her but We love her' said the voice, "Okay, Okay," I said telling her to stop because it started to hurt. "Sorry" she said smiling, I kissed her and started to give her a hickey. Then we have sex really really sweaty sex. But anyways she left in the morning and she kissed me goodbye. "Wait does this mean we're dating?" I said as she was walking away. She tuned around and walked back towards me and said "Madison...I really love so much but...We did break up...Yesterday was wonderful I loved it. But we are not dating" she giving me a kiss on the head and left. Madison: 'Heart broken huh? I felt that too.' the voice said.

Next chapter...