Cannibalistic Zombie mother f*cker

Hey ya guys, I am really trying to keep swearing to minimum if you haven't already realised or whn I do i used stiff like F*ck...... sorry if I affend someone buy hey that is just me. ENJOY!

xoxox Sarah

Sebastian (POV)

I think I heard her wrong... did she just say, I what. Even my thoughts were stuttering as I started mouth open in complete and utter shock. “What?” I asked to test if maybe I just imagined it.

“You heard me you-you ummm you cannibal, you bit me and drank my blood!” she screamed at me while backing away into a corner. How can she remember the compulsion I took her memory away of that? I have no idea of what to so I did the only thing I thought possible. I picked up the lamp and hit her across the head causing her to pass out, yeah real smooth. Okay, think Sebastian think... What do you do when you are in trouble or need help? Like a light bulb went off in my head I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Luke.

Luke or Lucian Punting is my best friend and has been for a very long time; like me he is a Vampire pureblood and is somewhat of a life saver. Whenever I am in trouble or need help he is the first man on the job as I am to him.

The phone rang three times and he picked up “Hello you’ve reached naughty or nice how can I help you this evening? Are you interested in an escort or would you just prefer we send them over for a good old fashion fu-“

“Luke you idiot this is not the time for games, I have a problem” I cut him off.

“Sebby darling what have I told you if you knock them up you have to take care of them” He cooed, unfortunately Luke was a joker and doesn’t know when to stop.

“Don’t call me that and we’re dead we can’t knock them up, I need your help because I have an actual problem at mine” I replied bitterly getting frustrated with his jokes.

“Well Sebastian what may this problem be” he asked calmly obviously not affected by my bitter words.

“Let’s just say it comes in the shape of a knocked out teenage girl and—“before I could continue I heard a knock at my door and I used my vampire speed to get there faster and I opened it. On the other side of the door was a grinning Luke.

“Well where is the fair unconscious maiden” He asked all too eagerly.

“In my room but you—“he didn’t even stick around to hear me explain why she was knocked out and it wasn’t for fun or our enjoyment. I once again used my speed to make it up the stairs and into my room. I grabbed Luke and sat him on the bed as I explained to him everything that happened starting from when I ‘persuaded’ her up until now.

“Well I’ve got to say when you said unconscious teenager in my house, I certainly wasn’t expecting anything like this” he said sounding disappointed.

Blair (POV)

Ow, my head is pounding as I open my eyes trying to adjust to the sudden brightness. “Turn the light off!” I scream. Obviously some moron didn’t hear me; I sit up taking in the room and then suddenly all the earlier events came back. “SEBASTIAN!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Oh, morning sweetheart how did you sleep?” Sebastian said appearing around from the door. Does he seriously think I am just going to wake up and forget everything? NO!

“Morning sweetheart, I will give you morning sweetheart you stupid zombie you knocked me out, who the f*ck does that!” I yelled at him absolutely appalled he looks down at the ground and smiles sheepishly. “Stop smiling, it’s weird” that just cause his smile to grow into a full grin. Oh great he’s crazy.

“Is it safe to come out now....has she stopped yelling or did you knock her out again?” asked a voice from behind the door. I looked at Sebastian confused.

“Oh great yep you’re going to murder me and you have brought your sidekick to help” I said think out loud, it’s my birthday today and this idiot is going to kill me wow. I know I have never been one for birthdays but come on that is just not cool.

“Baby I’m not sidekick I am a hero you darling can be my damsel in distress any day” Said the mystery guy as he walked into the room. I blink, twice and three time. Wow he is sexy with his blonde messy hair blue eyes and a much similar build to Sebastian just a bit smaller, I can’t help but compare his beauty to Sebastian and Sebastian wins by a mile. I think he noticed me checking him out because he smirks making me blush and says “So I take that as a yes”.

“Ha no for all I know you are a cannibalistic Zombie mother f*cker like dumbo over here” I said pointing to Sebastian, that just made both the guys to burst out laughing.

“So Sebbington I am going to leave this up to you to explain that we are not ‘Cannibalistic Zombie mother f*ckers’ like she thinks” Sebastian after regaining from his laughter and scolding at the blond guy turns to me and says the most outrageous thing in my life.

“We are Vampires”

“What! Shut up. NO!” I stumble out completely shocked.

“Well my little damsel I can prove it “says the blonde guy and then he is in front of me in seconds smiling, but what really caught my eye was the two sharp fangs sticking out. I squeak and pass out.

“Wow she is doing that a lot lately” said Sebastian.

A/N

YES I KNOW IT IS SHORT COMPARED TO MY OTHER CHAPPY'S.

she knows! *screams*

I imagine this is how I would take it if someone told me they were Vampires :)

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

OXOXOX SARAH