-1-

No ones POV

-Pat- Red army base- 23:45-

Pat was wondering around the halls on night patrol to make sure there wereno intruders or any soldiere up when they shouldn't be.

Recently he had worried about Tord, he acted fearless but you could tell that deep down he was saddened by Tom's death, saying how he could've prevented it when In reality nothing could've prevented what Edd did to him.

It hurt Pat, Matt and Pau to see Tord like this but he was showing signs of recovery, Matt kinda took Tom's place as secretary but Tord wouldn't say he was his secretary just his "helper" even though they did the exact same thing.

As Pat finished his round at the soldiers room floor he made his way up passing Tords, His, Pau's and Matt's floor, sighing when he saw Tom's discarded room door.

He made it up to the ground floor which held the Cafeteria, Hall room, gym and meeting rooms, as he slowly made his way around he got a feeling that he was being watched making him fiddle with the silver ring on his finger.

He had a sigh of relief when all he had to check was the hall room, yet it was by far the creepiest, other than the lab of course.

He slowly opened one of the many side doors and looked around using a flash light, when he saw it a black mass on the shape of a four legged wolf-monster.

It stood 2-3 feet tall, a incredibly long tail, sharp glowing purple canine teeth that poked and were against its jaw, glowing purple eyes and horns finally it had glowing purple markings that looked to be in the shape of scars on its front arms, stomach and especially on it's back with white patterns around its body.

Pat stood paralysed, if he could've he would have screamed but its was practically midnight so that wouldn't be the best approached, so instead he ran in the opposite direction.

The monster was chasing after closely round each and every corner getting slightly farther behind but still close enough to keep it in Pat's sites.

Once he finally got to one of the elevators he pressed the down button so many times it hurt, seeing the monster get closer and closer, until the doors closed shut on the beats face. Pat letting out a sigh of relief as he thought he had escaped, he stepped out of the elevator and found himself on the floor of his room.

He stepped out and hunched over panting and thanking that he wasn't eaten, that's he heard the scrapes against the tiles floor, his heart stopped and he slowly stood up pulling out his pistol that hed forgot about pointing it at the monster down the hallway, it started running over to him, shutting his eyes tightly and putting his head low he fired and heard it drop, he looked up and saw it yet noticed that it was slightly transparent against the white tiles floor, with no signs of blood either.

As Pat reached out to touch it, it puffed into black smoke and was not seen after the smoke set, he ran over to Pau's door and banged hysterically.

A grumpy tired Pau opened "what do you wa- Pat you okay? you look like you've seen a ghost" pau asked he knew that Pat didnt really like night patrols but this was differnt, without answering Pat hugged Pau tightly and shakes scared, Pau sighed and closed the door, sleeping with his husband as to calm him down, he made a mental note to ask him in the morning.