Hugs And Cuddles (Boys)

Hiiii its been like ages because my phone broke in quarantine ;-;. but now i have a new one so i can write again!! i want to say thank you for all the reads and votes it really makes me so happy lol. oh and also i might do a female version of this but people seemed to like the male one more so i thought id do that one first enjoy!

Baptiste:
You both love your hugs. Just chilling on the couch cuddled up and telling each other cheesy jokes to make the other laugh. You have that best friend kind of relationship where you're both really comfortable around each other.

Doomfist:
You and Doomfist are both bad bitches who are constantly pissy with each other. People seem to thing that you both hate each other's guts but its the opposite and you're both too stubborn to admit it. You both enjoy the occasional hug but one of you make some kind of comment and you start arguing

Genji:
Genji has always been insecure about hugging and cuddling you due to him being part metal. But after your comforting words he absolutely adores to cuddle and hug you at almost any time.

Hanzo:
Hanzo is kinda...uh...dead inside. I'm joking obviously but he's not a big fan of hugging and cuddling but you always manage to find a way to convince him to cuddle you.

Junkrat:
Honestly you and Junkrat are practically joint at the hip. He literally won't let go of you, you could just be standing talking to someone and he'll just cuddle into you until the other person gets uncomfortable so you can both go cuddle lol

Lució:
Cuddle sessions with Lució are so relaxing for both of you. You just cuddle up to each other under a blanket and listen to music and just enjoy each others presence.

McCree:
MCCREE IS THE CLINGIEST MAN ALIVE. Jeez he must have some kind of problem. Once you agree to cuddle with him you're never getting away from him, it's cute but it's also extremely inconvenient for you at times.

Reaper:
Pfft! Yeah good luck getting a hug from Reaper. Obviously because he's a little emo he isn't going to hug you infront of other people. But hey! Maybe if you're upset you might get lucky and get a rare Reaper hug!

Sigma:
You and Sigma have this couply thing where you go outside and look at the stars together. Just cuddled up on a blanket while he points out the different constellations while you slowly fall asleep.

Soldier 76:
This old guy absolutely loves hugs. Seriously he always acts all cold and mean infront of other peoplr but when he's around you he's like a desperate puppy begging for attention from you.

Winston:
Oh boy Winston would literally cuddle you all day if he could. With him being, well, a gorilla, he's so fluffy!!! You just get to snuggle into him because he's like a huge pillow.

Zenyatta:
Hugging Zenyatta can be a strange experience. He loves to give hugs and have you sit on his lap while he meditates and while it is comfortable he always ends up tickling you with his multiple arms.