♥♥♥ Johnny Storm X Diana Richards: The Emotional Collapse ♥♥♥

You think having a grown up child is bad? Well what would you say if you knew the fantastic four had a recent 5th teenage member? Well I know how would call it. Pure madness!
Diana Richards was Reed Richards' younger 18 year old sister. She of course wasn't in space with them but that of course didn't stop her from getting super powers when she was surrounded by flames during an arson at their school to which Johnny went head in as soon as he heard Diana was involved and still inside the burning building

Johnny is searching for said female calling out her name over and over again.

Sadlly no answer is heard back but Johnny doesn't look for it for long when he finally finds Diana using her new found fire power to remove a huge wooden colum that had trapped her against the ground during the arson

Johnny: what the...*eyes widen upon seeing that*

Diana: Almost there *whispers as she had the wood cut at the right spot*

Johnny: Diana! Let me help you. *calls out rushing over*

Diana: Hurry ... Please *begs as she used her powers to cut the opposite side as well*

Johnny: don't worry i'm on it. *springs into action helping her right after he said that*

Within seconds Diana was saved as she finally dragged herself away from the cut colum which finally collapses on the ground

Johnny: *is quick to be by her side and help her walk by allowing her to lean on him* I got you.

Diana: I'm soo glad you came *whispers as she hugs his side*

Johnny: *smiles gently as he hugs her back* and i'm glad your okay...i didn't know you had powers.

Diana: I didn't have any untill today *said as they gets out of the school and into the yard where Reed, Sue and Ben were waiting for them*

Upon seeing both of them Reed and Sue run over to them meeting them half way while also hugging both of them tightly.
Sue: *hugging her brother close and tight* thank goodness your both okay.
Reed: Susans right. Thank god your both alive and well. *says hugging Diana tightly*

Diana hugs Reed back as she bites her lips not wanting to tell them what happened in there

Ben: what happend to cause such a fire?
Johnny: From what i was told a fire broke out in a chemical lab, а student confuses the ingredients and the explosion became a disaster within minutes.
Reed: do they know who's responsible yet?
Susan: No, they haven't.
Ben: well i'm sure they'll find him/her.
Reed and Susan: whats important is that none one was hurt. *say as they both pull back from the hug*

Diana nods in return before walking towards their ride home

Johnny: *is quick to join her side and talks quietly so only she can hear* is everything okay Diana? *asks worried*

Diana shakes her head in no as she stops with tears welling up in her eyes

Johnny: *frowns and takes her into his arms* talk to me...i'm here for you and i wont tell the others i promise. *keeps speaking softly so only Diana can hear him*

Diana: Take me home first please and I will tell you everything *says as she hugs him tightly right next to his new car*

Johnny: you got it. *says opening the passengers side for her and helps her inside before going over to the drivers side and getting in as well*

They reached the apartm,ent faster then the others of course and Diana told him everything about how scared she ws for her ownlife before everyone came home to see Johnny hugging Diana as she slept on top of him on the sofa as he watched some random rally while a blanket was covering both of them