♥♥♥ Steve Rogers X Diana Silvers ♥♥♥

As time passed by after Thanos arroved and wiped out half of the human population Diana was thinking of how to fix everything, till one day it hit her.
She was the fastest human being on the planet and in reality she could change the future if she wished, so why let many more suffer instead of doing what she did best.
So she did. Diana walked alone into a clearing on the road one night after everyone went to bed and figured she could beat her own time without knowing that a certain super soilder had followed her out.

Steve: *thinks while following her* Were is she going by herself...

Diana: Alright. 5 times faster than before is what my last report stated when I outdid my best time. So now if I want to outrun that it has to be 10 times faster than that.

Steve: *his eyes widen upon hearing that thinking* What?!

Diana: Okay. So let's see *says as she kneels and gets ready for a test run* If my speed reaches to the end of the lane ... my next aim has to be 100 yards beyond it

Steve: *thinks* wait what?!

Diana then closes her eyes and morphs her outfit 

before opening them and looking ahead

Steve: that will never stop amazing me. *thinks as he continues to watch her*

Diana: I have to get the stones before he can use them *says as her power starts to grow and make her body shine*

Steve: *realizes what she's planning to do* No...is she really going to go back in time?! *thinks panics*

Diana: 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 .... ACTION! *says as she zaps away in a wave of pure energy that opens up a time warp and disappears into it*

Steve: oh god...what do i do now...i can't do nothing. *says outloud talking to himself*

*SKIP TIME*

The next time Diana did appear tho was sooner then planned before the Civil War can happen because before the heroes can braw Diana appeared with Thanos who was chasing her to get back the stones she stole from him

all of them: what the?!

Diana: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN YOU TITAN ASS! *yells back as she makes a bee line towards the plain field*

Thanos: *growls* get back here and give me my stones back. *yells angry as he chases after her*
Bucky: um...
Clint: need some help? *yells at Diana*

Diana: JUST CLEAR OUT! I HAVE THIS COVERED *yells as she gets ready to use all 5 stones she had*

Steve: lets do what she says.
for once that day everyone one of them agrees before clearing out like Diana asked

Diana: YOU WANT THE STONES THANOS *says before using her powers to murge the stones into one crystal shaped one* WELL YOU'RE TOO LATE TO EVEN TRY TO GET THEM