𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Glimmer nervously glanced over where her coronation was to be held. Glimmer was to be crowned queen of Bright moon after her mother's sacrifice. You came and hugged Glimmer from behind. You rested your chin on her shoulder and looked over to where she was staring.

"Are you nervous?" You asked as you sensed Glimmer's hitched breathing.

"Of course, I will be ruling Bright moon!"

You chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek which calmed her down.

"You'll do great, Glimmer. You're one of the most smartest and passionate person I've ever known." You reassured as you turned Glimmer to face you.

"What would I do without you, sweetie?" Glimmer said with a chuckle as she leaned in to kiss you.

The kiss was short, but filled with love. Once you both parted from the kiss, Glimmer's eyes widen.

"I forgot that I was supposed to give you something." Glimmer said as she started to walk over a nearby table.

She grabbed a small purple notebook that rested on top of the table. Glimmer handed it to you with a soft smile plastered on her face.

"It's my diary. I've written everything I felt about you in this book. I think it's time for you to read it." Glimmer meekly stated, her face flushing red.

You took it from her grasp and returned the smile. You engulfed her in an embrace which Glimmer melted into.

"I love you so much, Y/n."

"I love you more."