Authors words

Hello, hello, hello!!! It's been a while guys. I would firstly like to say a big thank you to Jemma for continuing and finishing this story. They have done so well and I'm so thankful that they were able to do this for me, but most importantly, for you.

On another note, I'm so happy that you guys stayed with us until the end and enjoyed it! (I hope, anyway.) Thank you for supporting not only me, but Jemma too. 

Although I came back to say thank you, I also came back to talk about the possibility of me writing again. I have been thinking for a while now, and I've decided I want to write on Wattpad again. I just want to know if any of you guys would support me if i were to write something else, and i also would like to know what kinds of things you guys would like to read from me. If you're not familiar with my writing styles, from chapter 1 - 11 is purely my writing but everything after that was jemmas. I'm thinking of still writing some kind of yandere - psychopath - creepy -romance kind of stories, but if you guys want to read something else from me or just have some ideas / suggestions / requests, i will definitely take them on board too. 

Anyway, again, thank you guys so much, i hope you enjoyed this story and if you would like to support me again with another piece of writing, please let me know! You can leave a comment on this chapter or even send me a message! And if you have any suggestions or requests that would be really appreciated too!  

Thank you! Stay happy and healthy, see ya. -Tori :)