Chapter 3

"Tori!" Trina, my big sister, screeches from the stairs. I glare at her while she talks. "I have a date tonight and mom and dad are out somewhere. So do whatever you want just do not make a mess." She said.
"Okay, but who is taking you on a date?" I asked seeing as no one likes her. Legit no one.
"Beck." She said putting on her lipstick.
"Beck?! Isn't he dating Jade?" I asked sitting up and looking at her.
"Eh, he said something about breaking up with her because Jade was being hella depressed and he can't handle it. And that she had a fear about something dumb." With that she left. I lay on the couch and think.

How could he do that? He had a wonderful, amazing, perfect woman. Anyone, girl or boy, would be lucky to have Jade.

The door is knocked on softly. I quickly get up to answer it, seeing Jade on the other side. Crying. I grab her hand and pull her inside, shutting the door. I walk us to the couch and we sit down.
"Jade, whats wrong?" I ask softly pulling her close to me.
"He broke up with me. For good this time." She managed to get out. I turn on the Tv and put on The Scissoring, it's Jade's favorite Horror movie.
I do my homework.
She looks at the Tv then me, smiles softly and sadly, she turn back to the Tv and watches.

~Time skip~

The movie is over, Jade is passed out next to me on the couch, cuddling me. She is so cute. I sit up but she isn't having it.
"N-no.. Stay." I smile at her dazed words, she's still very tired.
"It's okay, im not going anywhere. I promise. But we need to go to my bedroom." I say quietly, she nods and sits up, eyes still closed.

We walk to my room upstairs and i help lay her down on my bed and take off her shoes. After I got them off and her ruined make-up off, i put on my PJs and laid next to her.
She scooted closer and wrapped her arms around me, both of us falling into a nice peaceful sleep.

Jade's Pov
I wake up to hearing a car door slam. Its 2:00 am. Shit if my moms home. Wait, this isn't my room. I'm in Vega's room. I look to my left and see her, sleeping. Its kinda dark in here but its fine.
Tori shifts next to me, pulling my closer. We are cuddling, I don't fight it. I let her cuddle me, laying her head on my chest. I close my eye and listen to her soft breathing. I hear her door open and a small gasp. Trina. The door closes and I fall asleep quickly, holding Tori close.
I really like her, this is amazing