Chapter 10

Tori's Pov
When I wake up Jade is still sleeping, wearing a black hoodie and black shorts. She looks so cute.. but looks like she's crying.

"N-no.." Jade mumbles as she curls into a ball. I pull her closer to me.
  "It's okay, Jadey. Everything is okay." She eventuality calms down and wakes up.

"Vega." She looks at me with tears running down her cheeks, I quickly wipe them away.  "I thought I lost you." She said before she hugged me.

"You're never going to lose me, Jade. I promise I will do everything I can to make sure of that." I kissed her head and held her close. "I love you Jadey, now tell me what your nightmare was about." She nodded and cuddled closer to me.

"I love you too." She smiled saying that.  "It was about you. We got into a fight and we yelled. After a bit of it you just left. The next time I saw you... " She paused, taking a deep breath.  "You were making out with Beck, you didn't love me." She finished, I hugged her tightly.

"Jade, that will never happen. I love you and only you, whether if we get into a fight or not. I would never do that to you." I said quickly. She smiled when I said that and she kissed me.

The kiss was soft and yet filled with so much love. I pulled away from the kiss and laid us down, her cuddled into me.

Jade would never admit it but she loves cuddling, kissing, and spooning. I'm glad I'm the only one who gets to see it.

This is the Jade that I love seeing. Soft, open, and sweet. This is the Jade that not many people get to see, only Beck and I see this side of her. Beck.. I'm still kinda pissed at him.

"Vega." I heard my lovely girlfriends voice rang. I looked at her and smiled softly. "What are you thinking about? You looked really happy then you looked hella mad." She sat up and grabbed my hand. "Oh, it doesn't matter. I just remembered something Trina told me a while back." I said, lying to her.

She nodded her head. She pulled me onto her lap, smirking.
"Oh. Okay well my Vega, I have an idea of what we could to today.. after school of course." Jade said kissing my neck, softly.
"And what might that be, my Jadey?" I asked her.

"A small date then a movie marathon tonight? I know a good restaurant for the date part." She said looking at me, hopefully.

"That would be perfect. But now, we need to go to school. Luckily its friday." I said getting up only to be pulled back by Jade. She kissed me softly then let me go.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!
I finally updated, I am really sorry about this delay. I've been busy with online school and my personal life (which is a huge mess).
Anyways I'll update again sometime soon
Love you guys!