Poisonous Love

Love is a beautiful thing , but love can be a poison.

Destructive.

Love can kill; it becomes a murderer. A man and woman loved each other so much. Overcoming their parents and friends' disapproval. They loved each other so much, it was as if they were the only ones in the world.

So much became too much.

Dangerous love.

Love became hate. He loved her too much he let the hate consume him. Jealousy, anger and possessiveness. He wouldn't let her leave the house, afraid she would let her eyes look upon another. He took away her phone, thinking that her friends were a bad influence because they told her to leave him.

When they went out, he would get angry over what she wore. Pissed off a guy was looking at her he said, "You reveal too much." Then he hit her, beat her so she could understand that she would only be his; that she belonged to him. "He didn't mean it, it was an accident, He loves me." she explained when people saw the bruises.

Again, they went out for their anniversary, so she dressed up nice just for him. Over possessive, he got angry at her again. He beat her once more. Yet she loved him too much that she stayed, afraid of what would happen if she left him. "He'll change." she told herself.

He did change... for the worst. He loved her way too much that it was unhealthy. Hate grew and grew until love became a forgotten word.

Jealousy would make him beat her until she bled. One day he went to far and she was dead. Guilt, pain and loss over what he had done; he couldn't live without his love and so he took the gun.

~~ ^w^v ~~

Please vote if you liked this piece and feel free to let me know what you think, I appreciate it.