Fear Me

"There's nothing to fear, but fear itself!" - Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow

~~ ^w^v ~~

I am your worst nightmare.

I will eat you from the inside out.

My presence results in your cowardice to stand up. You will not be able fight against me.

I find it amusing how even if just a drop of me poisons you, you will fear yourself, others and your "God" before you realize I am around.

I will cause you to be afraid death so much that you put hope and believe that some higher being will save you.

Death itself will be a blessing compared to what I will do. I will kill you, but I will do it slowly; so that every minute you die a little. I may start small but I will spread. I am not infectious. I don't have to be. I am in everyone.

My mere existence strikes terror in all.

You will obey everything I make you do because I am just that powerful.

Scared to die, scared to live.

Scared of love, scared of hate.

Scared of possibility, scared of being trapped.

Just scared.

The amount of panic that pierces your heart, I thrive upon.

I don't even have to do anything except sit back and let you destroy yourself.
Your mind is plagued with your doubt and your thoughts will keep circling and circling 'til you go insane searching for answers.

By doing nothing, I can crush you.

The best thing is I cannot be found, pursued or defeated. I am incorruptible.

I'll let you know who I am because I know you can't stop me.

I am Fear.

~~ ^w^v ~~
So I got the idea to write this since I was doing an assignment thing on the movie "The Batman Begins" and it's super good!! I got chills!!

WATCH IT.... go go... shoo XD

lol just kidding, but really check it out if you want and please vote if you liked this.