the beginning...

Three ponies, three ponies that changed my life and our journey is just beginning. I guess I should introduce myself then shouldn't I, I'm Sydney, I have dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. I'm in love with horses, I haven't been ridding for a long time only about a year and 6 months so not very long.

Well should I start at the beginning of meeting these ponies then shouldn't I.

Well on may 24 2014 I had a horse show, now this horse show was a little far so the horses were stabled which is fine. It was a weekend show so there was a Saturday and Sunday I was only competing Sunday but of course had to go on Saturday to get ready.

I noticed we had 3 ponies that I had never seen before I was very confused, but later that day found out that they were my second coach's training ponies.

So nothing really happened with those ponies on the Saturday. Sunday came along after I did all my events I was told I was going to ride a pony in a flat class.

The pony I was riding was actually being ridden by my coach, I got to ride a grey mare named Kaylee. She's about 14hh.

We got into our event everything was going great! At the walk and trot.... now came the canter once she had the canter she wouldn't  slow down or stop.

Once the flat class was over I felt so guilty cause Kaylee was for sale and I probably ruined it.

After a couple weeks of training with Kaylee in the summer, my coach decided I should ride the other ponies to.

And that's how it started...