prologue

3rd p.o.v

"Dad, Quebec is being a dick again!" Ontario yelled for his father. "non, je ne suis pas!" Quebec yelled after him. Canada chuckle as he helped his wife cook dinner for their children.

"Hey, do you need help opening the fries?" He asked, watching Ukraine try to tear open the bag of French fries with her teeth (if you haven't tried opening a bag using your teeth, then you haven't lived). "Nope, I'm good" Ukraine said, still struggling to open the bag.

Canada stopped shredding the cheese and took the bag of French fries. He picked up the scissors that were clearly on the table and cut open the bag, handing back to a blushing Ukraine. (How to make someone feel stupid 101).

Time skip

They finished making the poutine for their children. Canada walked out the kitchen and called to his children, telling them that dinner is ready. Ontario and Quebec stopped fighting, New Brunswick, P.E.I( prince Edward island), Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador stopped watching their movie, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia stopped their air hockey match and the territories stopped trying to start a fire and They all sat at the three tables pushed together for their dinner.

Another time skip brought to you by the food that is not there :(

Canada had just finished tucking in P.E.I and went to go check on Ontario and Quebec room. After that then he could go fu- , *sleep* with Ukraine.
(Sorry, I forgot it was PG13, my bad)

He walked in their shared rooms and saw them "sleeping". He stood by the door and shut it but didn't leave. Quebec and Ontario both immediately shot up, "ok, I think he's gon- oh hi dad!" (They thought they were slick). "Aren't you guys suppose to be sleeping? " he asked crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

"Well, what if we can't sleep?" Ontario shot back. "Well, what if I tell you guys a story" Canada suggested. "N-" Quebec was about to say but was interrupted. "You guys are telling stories" said a voice coming from the door. The three turned to the door to spot P.E.I. "yeah, I guess" Canada said before Quebec could say no. Princey came in and sat down, "I want to here a story" he said. "Ok, let sta-" Canada was saying but got interrupted by the rest of his children (who were suppose to be sleeping) coming in and sitting down. "Ummm.... Ok, let's sta-".
"Why are the kids awake?" Asked a very tired and somewhat pissed Ukraine, she was wearing her robe and had bags forming under her eyes.

"I wad gonna tell them a story" Canada explained. "Well, this should be interesting" she says and sits down on Ontario's bed. "What story are telling?" Quebec asked. "Umm..... any suggestions?" Canada asked them, because he had absolutely no clue. They all sat in awkward silence, waiting for someone to make a suggestion until N.W.T (Northwest territories) spoke up "How about what your colonyhood was like".

"Yes!" Canada said as he sat down in a random rocking chair that magically appear out of no where (Well, isn't it famous Harry potter).

"It all started when......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: if you are reading this story, then thank you but just be warned that I have slow updates. Also I literally was just sitting on my couch when I had the brilliant idea to write fan fiction.

Welp, I hope you have a yeeting day.