dad

Canada stopped the story, they all have already fallen asleep. He got up and sighed in relief. He first picked up Newfoundland and Labrador and P.E.I and brought them to their bed. I came back to the room and took British Columbia and Alberta to their room then was Saskatchewan and Manitoba, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Yukon with Northwest Territories and Nunavut.

He went back for Quebec and Ontario but they were already gone, Ukraine was gone too ( *crying* she took the kids *crying*). He left the room and went to go them.

He was walking pass the washroom but stopped. There was the sound of vomiting and coughing. Canada slowly opened the washroom door and walked in. Quebec was throwing up everything she ate for the day with Ukraine rubbing her back and Ontario was dying of a coughing fit in the bathtub.

"What happened?" He asked as Ihe ran to them. "They're sick, can you get two glasses of water?" She asked. Canada nodded and ran into the kitchen. He grabbed two cups and started filling them up with water, then carefully bringing it to them.

He passed one of the one of the cups to Ukraine, who fed it Quebec and took the other cup and fed Ontario its contents, after drinking the water Quebec start to puke again and Ontario went into another coughing fit. After a few moments of hell, they both passed out.

"Hey do you think you can carry Quebec while I carry Ontario" Canada asked as he picked up Ontario, bridal style. Ukraine nodded and picked up Quebec. They carried them to their room, Ukraine placed Quebec on her bottom bunk then took the mattress from the top bunk on placed it on the floor, Canada then place Ontario on it.
They got two buckets and placed it by their bedside with ginger ale and crackers.

"They were perfectly fine before, why did they get sick?" Ukraine asked, as they were walking down the hall. "Tbh, I was wondering the same thing" Canada said, then it hit him. "Uh oh" he mumbled, stopping in his tracks. Ukraine stopped too, "uh oh what, what do you mean 'uh oh'?" She asked, turning to face him. "I need to checked something" he said then ran the other direction.

"CANADA, WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Ukraine yelled and ran after him. Canada ran to his office and swung opened the door. He ran to his laptop and opened the file that was tracking the cases of coronavirus in each province.

Quebec: 8,580
Ontario: 4,347
Alberta: 1,373
British Columbia: 1,266
Nova Scotia: 293
Saskatchewan: 253
Newfoundland and Labrador: 226
Manitoba: 190
New Brunswick: 103
Prince Edward Island: 22
Yukon: 7
Northwest Territories: 5
Nunavut: 0

'Wow, that a lot of people, I should've known that this stupid pandemic had something to do with this' he thought to himself. Canada groaned and closed the laptop. Right then Ukraine burst through the door "curse you and your long legs!" she huff, she bent over and tried to catch her breath. Canada laughed and got up. He walked over to her and gave her a small kiss on the forehead.

"I think I figured out the problem but first let's head to bed" he says and they walk back to they're room and fell asleep.

Time skip to the morning

Canada was on the phone with his brother, America. "So how are you feeling?" Canada asked. "*cough* It feels like my insides are rotting" Ame whined. "Oh, it's okay, you'll get over it" Canada said. "Easy for you *cough* to say *cough*, you don't *cough* have it" Ame replied. Canada rolled his eyes "I really hope that you're covering your mouth every time you cough, Ame" he said as he watch his wife bring some medicine upstairs, ignoring Ame's rambles. They quarantined Quebec and Ontario both in their rooms but don't worry they have their electronic devices with them so they don't get bored.

"So what about you?" Ame asked and Canada snapped out of his trance. "Pardon?" He asked. "I asked how your states are doing" he repeated and Canada mentally facepalmed. "I have provinces Ame, not everyone has states" I reminded him and an 'uh huh' as a replied.