Alfaaz Four - Azal (Beginning/Eternity) Post Leap

Teri yaadon ko mere dil mein aane ka meine koi niyota nahin diya tha..

Ab aaya tho hai par jaane ka koi naam hi nahin letha..

8 years later.

The Alarm clock in Sahir’s room started ringing. Sahir twisted and turned in his bed. He didnt open his eyes. Then, the alarm went off and her voice started playing in the speaker.
‘Zoya: I want you not to lose your confidence. I want you to know that you are perfect and when you fall in love with another girl, don’t hesitate to tell her that fearing about getting rejected again. I don’t want you to ever feel scared to do something when you really want to do it. Just go for it but always make sure that the situation is in your favour and don’t do what you did yesterday.’
Sahir opened his eyes with a smile on his face. This has been his routine since the last 8 years. He woke up listening to her voice. His entire day was filled with Zoya’s memories. Sahir lived in her world.
Sahir got up and switched off the alarm and the music player which was connected to it. Every time the alarm rang, Zoya’s voice played after that.
Sahir drank his morning tea and looked out of the window. He had returned from a foreign trip only a day before and he didnt even get half a day to rest. He had to attend various meetings and finalize designs and also review magazine articles. Sahir got ready and he placed Zoya’s earing in his shirt’s pocket, close to his heart. He wore a jacket and walked towards the garden for breakfast.
Sahir sat silently on his seat and tasted his toast and orange juice. He liked his breakfast in the garden. His garden was full of white flowers, only white flowers.
Riya: Sahir, how are you?
Sahir was stunned hearing Riya’s voice. He didnt expect her to be there in the morning.
Sahir: Hai, Riya. What takes you here, today?
Riya: You really are a mystery, Sahir Azeem Chaudhry. Myself and many other girls out there are trying hard to create a place in your heart and you keep rejecting us and now, your Grandmom has created an account for you in a matrimonial site.
Sahir was shocked. He had no idea about it.
Sahir: I had no idea. I will talk to my Nani. I am not looking for marriage, Riya. Don’t get any wrong impressions in your head about me.
Riya: Never mind, Sahir. As I am here now, let me take a pic with the most eligible bachelor in the country. Let them think that we are together. Come on.
Riya was about to take a selfie when Sahir softly took the phone from her hand and placed it on the table and poured orange juice on it.
Sahir: With all due respect, Riya. You know that I don’t like taking my pics without my permission. Check if your phone is fine or else get a new one, any brand and send the bill to my company. Good bye.
Sahir got up and smiled at Riya and walked towards his car and left for office.

*******

Sahir: What to you mean by ‘the deal hasn’t happened till now?’ It won’t work if you all need me for everything. I am not employing you to do everything on my own. Get to work and get me the details of the project.
Sahir was angry and he almost shouted at his employees. But he controlled himself and tried his best to speak softly. He placed his hand on his chest and felt Zoya’s earring and closed his eyes and took deep breaths. He walked towards his cabin and started studying the files.
After his parents’ accident, Saiyaara, his company was overlooked by a board. Sahir had no interest in the company. He wanted a quiet life. But after meeting Zoya, something in him changed. He wanted to do things. He got the much needed support from a person who didnt even know that his life depended on her existence no matter wherever it is. Sahir completed his college, did MBA in UK and came back and took over his company. In the last five years, Sahir was able to make it one of best companies in India and he worked day and night for it. He was passionate about everything he did the same way Zoya was passionate about everything she did. He remembered her and changed everything around him.
In the last 8 years, Sahir had many times, thought of visiting Zoya or calling someone related to her. But he never did. He always checked the ICS rankings, the rank list of colleges to see if her name was in there but he never found her anywhere. He thought that she would be a successful government official or lawyer by now and married to Haider and happily living her life and that thought was enough for Sahir’s peace of mind.