Alfaaz Six: Mahjabeen (Moon Faced Beauty)

Zindagi se mohabbat karna bhul gaya tha
Zindagi se mohobbat karna bhul gaya tha
Phir yaad aya ki zindagi ne mujhe tumhe dia hai
Chahe kuch lamhon ke liye hi sahi
Phir mujhe tumse milaya hai

Sahir looked at Zoya while collecting the boarding passes. She seemed tired and scared. Sahir smiled.
Sahir: Come Zoya, let’s go.
Zoya briskly stood up. She was tensed.
Zoya: When is the flight? How long do we have to wait? I haven’t flown before.
Zoya was rubbing her hands together. She was scared of flying. Zoya looked like a worried kid to Sahir.
Sahir: Our flight is the time when you are ready, Zoya. It’s waiting for us.
Zoya: I am sorry.
Sahir: It’s a private jet. Me, you and Nani will be travelling by it.
Zoya was astounded.
Zoya: Private jet.
Zoya gulped.
Sahir: Let’s go. Nani, come. We got the boarding passes.
Sahir, Zoya and Inayat sat in a small airport car and was taken to the place where the plane was stand by. Zoya was astonished to see it. Zoya’s eyes widened. Sahir smiled seeing Zoya’s face.
Sahir: It’s ours, Zoya. Don’t be surprised. We will be traveling a lot in this.
Nani: What happened, Zoya? Is everything alright? Let’s go inside and get some rest. Come on.
Zoya: Yes, Nani.
Zoya followed Inayat in to the plane and was welcomed by an air hostess. Sahir helped Zoya to her seat. Zoya was taken aback by everything she was seeing. She looked at Sahir.
Zoya felt really happy for Sahir. When she had met him 8 years before, he was confused and scared about life but now, he has changed a lot and have become successful. Zoya’s heart was full and she smiled at Sahir.
Sahir was surprised by Zoya’s smile. He didn’t understand the reason for it. He made her comfortable and sat opposite to her. He tried his best to not look at her. Sahir looked out of the window instead. There was nothing but darkness outside and a few airport lights.
Sahir: Once we are in the sky, you can go and change your clothes if you want. It will take about 2 to 3 hours to reach.
Zoya: I will, Sahir. Thank you.
Zoya buckled up and laid back on the seat. She felt really comfortable on it. Zoya was scared but she didn’t show it to Sahir. She wanted to be grateful to him and she didn’t want to cause any worries to Sahir.

*******

Sahir looked at the sleeping Zoya Siddiqui. She looked peaceful. Zoya had changed in to a simple pink and white salwar and she laid on the seat with her head tilted to a side. Sahir slowly got up and took a pillow and supported her neck. Zoya twisted a little on the seat and her breaths fell on Sahir’s face. Sahir had a sudden urge to kiss Zoya’s lips but he gulped and moved back. Sahir sat on his seat breathing heavily. For a movement, he thought that he had lost his self control, that he would have messed up the situation. He took a deep breath and laid back on the seat closing his eyes tightly.

*******
Zoya was half asleep when they reached Mumbai. She somehow walked out of the airport and in to the car. Zoya sat next to Sahir and almost fell asleep on him. She tried her best not to fall on Sahir’s shoulder. She was weak with all the crying and the wedding preparations. Sahir realised that Zoya needed to lie down and there was about half hour journey to his home.
Sahir: Zoya, it’s okay. Lie on my shoulder.
Zoya: No, Sahir. I am fine.
Zoya was losing her consciousness. Sahir softly touched Zoya’s face and tilted it over his shoulder.
Sahir: Rest, Zoya. Please.
Zoya closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep. Sahir smiled and looked out of the window.
When they reached their home, Inayat got out first and walked fast to the house to give some personal space to Sahir and Zoya. She had already decided to visit her brother’s house after the reception party. She wanted Sahir and Zoya to be with each other without her presence in the house.
Sahir looked at Zoya. She was fast asleep. He didn’t want to wake her up. Sahir couldn’t comprehend what to do in that situation. He looked at Zoya for sometime and then softly placed her head on the seat and got out of the car. Sahir then took Zoya in his arms and asked the driver to close the door after he had walked away so that Zoya won’t wake from the noise. Sahir carried Zoya in his arms and his servants watched it in surprise. He climbed the stairs to his room and softly placed Zoya on the bed. Zoya twisted and turned and held Sahir’s hand and hugged it closed to her heart. Sahir felt as though a shock had passed through his body. He sat down on the bed all of sudden. Sahir’s heart started beating faster. He softly moved Zoya’s hand and took his hand off her hold. He held her hand for a longer time than needed and then placed it on the bed. Sahir smiled at Zoya who was sleeping like a child. He took a pillow and went and laid on the couch and slowly fell asleep.