Alfaaz 10: Firdaus (Paradise)

*****Warning*****

Mature content inside..18 +..

Tere seene mein sar rakhe toh jannat dikh jaathi hai..
Tere hoton ko chune se dil ko pankh lag jaatha hain..
Tujhe dekha toh samaj aya hai ki zindigi kya hai..
Tu hai toh mein hun aur tu nahin toh mein bhi nahin, Zoya..

Zoya studied till midnight. Sahir sat on the bed with his laptop even though he had nothing to do. He didn't want to make Zoya feel alone. Loneliness make people more tired than fatigue would ever do. Sahir looked at Zoya at times and he found her confused. Sahir got up and walked towards her and softly touched her shoulder.
Sahir: What happened, Zoya?
Zoya: Math happened. I can't figure out this problem. I really want to pass tomorrow's exam, Sahir.
Zoya looked at Sahir with teary eyes.
Sahir: Zoya, hey, don't cry. We will figure this out. Show me the question.
Zoya showed the question to Sahir and he looked at it for sometime. Then he picked up the pen and tried solving it. In three minutes, Sahir solved it.
Sahir: This was easy.
Zoya: Ya Allah, how did you do it?
Sahir: I will tell you.
Sahir explained the steps and Zoya tried solving the problem by herself. When she solved it, Zoya smiled innocently and Sahir smiled to himself seeing her smile.
Sahir found Zoya massaging her neck and he got up and started massaging it for her. Zoya was taken aback and she trembled in his touch. Zoya could feel goosebumps all over her body. She took deep breaths. Every inch of her skin where Sahir touched, felt like fire. Zoya could feel her nipples hardening and she understood that it was enough for the day. Zoya covered her body with a shawl and got up.
Zoya: Enough for the night, Sahir. I will wake up early and will study.
Zoya walked towards the switchboard and switched off the lights and went to bed. Sahir was confused. He took his laptop in mobile light and shut it down and kept it on the table and laid on the bed. Zoya moved away from Sahir as far as she could. But deep inside her heart, she knew that she wanted him to touch her. Zoya tightly shut her eyes and tried her best to sleep.

****

Zoya got out of the exam hall, disheartened. It was the first time in her life that she had left so many questions unanswered. Zoya felt sad. She was almost in tears. Zoya thought that she would fail her exam. She walked out of the coaching centre and to her surprise, she found Sahir standing in front of it. He had a smile on his face. Zoya walked towards Sahir. She tried her best to smile but all she wanted was to hug Sahir and cry out loud.
Zoya: What are you doing here, Sahir?
Sahir: Well. I had a client meeting and it didn't go well. So, I thought that I would come and see you and talk to you so that I can feel better.
Zoya: Liar.
Sahir: I swear.
Zoya: Swear on me then.
Sahir: Okay, I lied. I just wanted to know how you are feeling after the exam.
Zoya smiled.
Zoya: Very bad. I have never left these many questions unanswered before.
Sahir: You will pass. Don't worry.
Zoya: I have my doubts.
Sahir: We will see about that. If you pass the test or not, you will be in the class next month. I promise.
Zoya: I don't want to cheat, Sahir.
Sahir: You have written the exam truthfully, Zoya. Leave the rest to me. Let's wait till the result comes.
Zoya: Okay.
Zoya looked down.
Sahir: Do you want to see my office? It's nearby.
Zoya: Sure, but would I be disturbing your work?
Sahir: Definitely not. Get in the car.
Zoya: Okay.

*****

Sahir stopped the car in front of a huge building with close to fifty floors. It was beautiful to look at. The glass windows and the colour of the tiles were breath-taking. Zoya looked at it in awe.
Sahir: Welcome to your office, Zoya.
Zoya gave a confused look. Then, she realised that she was Sahir's wife and hence the co-owner of Saiyaara. Zoya hit her head with her palm and smiled. Zoya and Sahir walked in to the office building and got in to the lift. His cabin was in the 48th floor.
Zoya: Sahir, if you would have told me in the morning, I would have wore something better. I didn't even look in the mirror after the exam. I am sure that I am looking terrible.
Sahir: You look beautiful, Zoya. Don't get tensed. You are the Boss.
Zoya: I am the Boss.
Zoya and Sahir laughed together.
Sahir held Zoya's hand and she was taken aback. Sahir did that every time they walked in to a crowd. He didn't want her to feel scared. Everyone in the office wished Sahir good afternoon and some wished Zoya as well. Sahir climbed the stairs to his cabin and he stopped in front of it.
Sahir: Hai everyone, as most of you already know, this is my wife, your boss, Zoya Siddiqui. Zoya, say hello to my personal team.
Zoya: Hai, everyone.
Sahir's team: Hai ma'am.
Zoya smiled widely.
Sahir held Zoya's shoulder and opened the door to his cabin and took her inside.
Zoya was awestruck by the beauty and detailing of the cabin. It was completely white with many artworks and sculptures. It didn't look like a business man's cabin but like an artist's room. She walked around inside the room and examined every artwork and sculpture in detail. Everything looked beautiful.
Zoya: It's beautiful, Sahir.
Sahir: Thank you. The design is inspired by the broken palace in Lucknow.
Zoya: You still remember it, Sahir?
Sahir: I will never forget that day, Zoya.
Zoya was lost in Sahir's eyes. Every moment, he surprised her with something new. Zoya then looked at Sahir's lips. She had a sudden urge to kiss Sahir. She tried her best to hold herself back.
Sahir: Zoya, I will show you something else. Come on.
Sahir took Zoya's hand and walked her towards the window. The whole wall on the side was of glass. Even the floor was glass like an extended balcony. Zoya stopped walking. Sahir turned around and looked at Zoya.
Sahir: What happened, Zoya?
Zoya: I am afraid of heights, Sahir.
Zoya was trembling all over. Sahir walked towards Zoya and held her close to him and hugged her tight.
Sahir: I am here. You will be fine, Zoya. And of course the glass wont break and you won't fall.
Zoya held Sahir tightly and walked till the end and looked through the glass. She was too scared to touch it. She felt as though she was suspended in air. The whole city was visible to her. Zoya gasped. Sahir slowly tried to let go of Zoya. Zoya realised it and she pulled Sahir closer. Her eyes were scared and angry.
Zoya: Don't you let go of me, Sahir Azeem Chaudhry.
Zoya breathed hard.
Sahir was taken aback by her reaction.
Sahir: I am sorry, Zoya. I thought that you were fine now.
Zoya: I am not, Sahir. I am not fine. Whenever I stand on somewhere high, my legs will tremble and I would almost fall. I try to avoid heights and much as I can.
Sahir: I am sorry, Zoya.
Sahir lowered his face.
Zoya: Was I rude to you?
Sahir: Maybe a bit. But it's okay.
Sahir smiled.
Zoya understood that Sahir was sad. Zoya held both her ears and apologised.
Zoya: I am sorry, Sahir. I didn't mean to hurt you.
Sahir: Do you trust me, Zoya?
Zoya: Why?
Sahir didn't say a word and lifted Zoya in his arms and walked towards the edge and stood near the glass wall. He was standing on glass floor. Zoya shut her eyes tight.
Sahir: Zoya, open your eyes now. I am holding you. You are safe.
Zoya softly opened her eyes and looked around.
Sahir looked at Zoya.
Sahir: Look at me, Zoya.
Zoya looked in to Sahir's eyes.
Sahir: I will never let you fall, Zoya. Ever.
Zoya smiled.
Sahir: What else are your afraid of?