9

"Yaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" A scream was heared from the living room..
It's Yuju.

SinB and Yerin ran to see what happened

"Yuju? What happened here?!" Yerin asked in a panic tone... SinB can only give Yuju a worried look and wait for her response.

"Look! There's a cockroach !" Yuju said while standing On top of a small table

"Don't worry Unnie. I'll kill that cockroach. His life is indanger for scaring you.." SinB said and aimed her slipper at the cockroach then threw the slipper at it.. its a bull's eye. The cockroach died.

"SinB ? Are you really that worried about Yuju? You're not even worrying about me. Remember One time when I accidentally stepped on a broken vase? You didn't even asked if I'm okay." Yerin said to sinb with a sad expression and pout.

"Omo! Why is my favorite Unnie acting like that? And BTW I dont remember that happened.." SinB said to Yerin

"Did you just said I'm your favorite Unnie? " Yerin said smiling and surprised.

"Yeah? Why? Didn't you already heared that? When we're doing a live back on 2016?" SinB said

"I thought you didn't mean it..." Yerin said looking at the floor

"Ofcourse I do.. Btw, I dont remember the vase scene youre talking about..." sinB

"Oh.. yeah. YOU WON'T REMEMBER THAT SINCE YOU'RE BUSY TEXTING SOMEONE ON YOUR PHONE! PROBABLY YOUR BOYFRIEND! " Yerin suddenly said in an outburst. SinB was shocked but smiled at the thought that Yerin almost look like a jealous girlfriend scolding her for talking to someone else..

"Mianhe Unnie... next time I'll pay more attention to you than my phone.. hehe" sinb

"Hey.. why did you become suddenly kind? Isn't just yesterday that you're always hitting my head with paper what's gotten into you?" Yerin

"Nothing.... Why?you want me to hit you're head with paper again? ." Then suddenly, sinb rolled a book of magazine into her hand.. Yerin just watch her curious of what she's doing.. THEN SINB hit the magazine to yerin's head.

"Ouchieeee!! What was that for?" Yerin said with a swollen face stopping the urge to cry.

"Owww., are you going to cry unnie??hehe I thought you want to get your head hit again..." SinB said Jokingly and hugged Yerin..

SinB did that on purpose,,,
So she can have a reason to hug Yerin