26

SinB's p.o.v.

It's already 11 pm. I'm really tired.
I was about to get inside the house and give up on waiting for them cause maybe they'll just go home tomorrow.
So I stood up and made my way to the front door

But I suddenly heared someone.

"Eunbi." it was yerin unnie struggling to keep her balance.Her facial expression is blank.But tears are forming in her eyes.

I froze.
-
I don't
know what to do. 
-
I want to hug her and tell her how much I'm worried, but my heart is beating very fast that I can't even move my body.
-
But at the same time, I'm also kind of mad at her for not telling me where she went. And why did she left with only Sowon unnie without even telling us.
-
My thoughts are really jumbled right now.
-
"Eunbi, Sowon unnie is really heavy y'know? aren't you going to help me carry her?" -She said still with tears in her eyes. I don't know where the tears are for.
"Oh, uhm.. sorry. I'm just really sleepy and I can't think properly." I said as I made my way to her and help her carry Sowon unnie.But I'm trying my best not to make eye contact with her.I really can't look at her straight in the eyes. Its making my heart skip a beat.
-
"Hey, are you both drunk? You both smell like alcohol."I said still not making eye contact and just helping her guide Sowon unnie by carrying her arm.
-
"...."
-
A moment of uncomfortable silence happened.
-
We dropped sowon unnie in her room.
Yerin unnie is really quiet and she just sat at the chair near sowon unnie's bed and stared blankly at the wall.
-
I left her there for a moment because I was going to get some water in a basin and cloth to wipe sowon unnie's body since no one else will do it because everyone is already sleeping and Yerin unnie is tired.
-
"SinB? Are they here?" Eunha unnie suddenly asked which made me shocked and I dropped the aluminum basin with water on it and it made a really loud noise.
-
"A THIEF! A THIEF! THERE'S A THIEF IN THE HOUSE! EVERYONE, WAKE UP!-"
Taehyung suddenly shouts.
.
"Shushh!!! Its just the basin, I dropped it. Stop shouting,you'll disturb everyone."
.
But it was too late.
"What thief?! Let me call the police."
Yuju said as she's about to dial 911 but I snatched her phone
"Did you caught it?" Umji said looking alarmed
.
"No, there is no thief in here."-eunha
"Huh?? But taehyung was shouting earlier."-YUju
"Oh, he was just shocked and sleep talked when i dropped the basin.you can all go to sleep.." I told yuju and umji and they just nod then they yawned in unison and they went to there rooms.
.
"Sinb. Aren't you going to answer mu question? Are they home?is sowon here?" Eunha unnie asked.
.
"Yeah, I'm taking this to her room to wiper her. She's drunk. And yerin unnie too."-i said picking up the basin on the floor. Its really great that it didn't splashed water all over the floor. 
.
"I'll do it." -eunha
"Do what?"-me
"Take care of Sowon unnie."-eunha
"My gosh. You're really cheesy aren't you.Alright then, go ahead and take this."-I told her trying to tease her.
-
"Hmph! You're just jealous because you can't do the same with yerin unnie! Why don't you just confess to her or maybe I should be the one to tell her hmmm?!.."
She said out loud

"Tone your voice down someone might hear you. And she's awake-" but before I finish talking someone said "What do you mean?"

That 'someone' was Yerin unnie.