32

3rd Person's POV

Yerin is confused and nervous at the same time as she looked at sinb's smirk
.
"Tell me the name of your crush." SinB looked deeply into Yerin's eyes.
.
A moment of silence sorrounded them.
But was cut off when Yerin looked away extremely blushing because of what SinB said.
.
SinB waited for Yerin's answer hoping that she'll tell her that she likes her,since Yerin's confession last night seems so real eventhough,the fact that she's drunk made Sinb doubt if it was true.
so she want to hear a confession again from Yerin.
.
"Well.. uhm.. Its uhm y- I DONT HAVE A CRUSH."
.
"And you expect me to believe you?.. there's gotta be someone that you like unnie."
.
"Well, I dont have a crush.And I dont just like this person.The truth is,I think I've already fallen ." 
-Yerin answered but She can't look SinB straight in the eyes so she kept her gaze at the floor.
.
"Tell me this person's name."
.
Yerin's heartbeat is extremely fast and her face looks like a red tomato already.
Her thoughts are fighting whether she should confess to SinB right now since 
SinB wouldnt eat unless she'll name her crush.She though of telling Sinb other names but she doesn't want to lie to her.
.
"I can't tell you,Eunbi..I'm sorry."
.
"Is it Taehyung?" Sinb sounded sad
.
"N-no! Ofcourse not we're like bros and sis already that would be impossible." 
.
"Then who is this person?.." SinB asked again now sitting at the Sofa, still looking at Yerin.
.
"I cant tell you.." The thoughts of Yerin that she'll be rejected by Sinb if she confessed to her invaded her mind.It is easier to confess when youre drunk.She thought to herself.
.
Sinb on the other hand cant stand to look at Yerin struggling so she just sighed 
.
"I'm sorry unnie.I will not force you to tell me anymore.Its clear that you dont trust me.You are already showing kindness to me yet, I'm still acting like this.I know its inappropriate.I'm so sorry.Thank you for the food by the way.
.
"No! Its not that I dont trust you.Its just.."
.
"Just what?"
.
"I'm scared."
.
"Scared of what? I'm not a monster,I'm not going to eat you."
.
"Well I wish you would." Yerin mumbled
.
"What?"
.
"Oh Its nothing HAHA!" Yerin mentally scolded herself for having such thoughts
.
"You can go now unnie, I'll finish this food now."
.
"Alright, I'll be at the kitchen incase you need something."Yerin said standing up 
as she make a few steps to the kitchen
.
"Well, unnie, there's something that I need." -SinB said making yerin stop from walking
.
"What is it?" -yerin
.
"You." SinB said looking deeper into Yerin's eyes, sincere as ever
.
"M-me?" Yerin's mind could not process anything as she hears her heartbeat's beating frenzy as she could already hear it.While her face is already a burning tomato and her body frozen on the spot that she could not even move a single muscle"

"Yes unnie..I need you"