39

"Sh*t may tagos pala ko." Sinb ran her fingers through her hair looking frustrated.
I don't know why, but even in that gesture, she still looks cute for me.
She looks around and noticed that everyone was there.
I know that she's embarassed when she saw Taehyung.
"Sorry guys, why are you all even here?" She moved a little bit trying to cover her legs with the blanket.
A few second of silence surrounded the room.

"What the hell just happened?" Taehyung broke the deafening quietness.
"But,Why was that written on the door?" Umji furrowed her eyebrows and looked at my way.
Everyone else looked at each other hoping to hear an answer.
Why would someone write that thing in front of Sinb's room? I do not have an idea either.
"What are you guys talking about?" Sinb asked.
Yuju walked forward to hand SinB the note that Taehyung found in front of her room's door earlier. 
Sinb read the writings on the paper and looked confused. She doesn't know what that means either.
"Everyone doesn't have an idea about this."
Eunha suddenly talked.
"So,if none of us wrote this, then who? Our lives could be endangered.This is a serious death threat we're dealing with right now." Sowon unnie appeared from nowhere. She wasn't here earlier but she suddenly popped out like a teleporting talking giraffe.
"You're right." Eunha said before looking at Sowon. But Sowon unnie looked away. I know that something is wrong between them right now.
"But Jackson is the only visitor who came to our house today.Maybe he's the one who placed that note there."
I uttered and crossed my arms.
"Why would you accuse him?"Sinb looks a little annoyed.I felt hurt that she contradicted my statement.Its fine that she doesn't agree, but the way she contradicted it in a way that sounds like Jackson is someone who could never do something bad is igniting a negative feeling inside me.
"That's impossible.Why would Jackson do that?Isn't he Sinb's boyfriend." Eunha added.
"FINE! He's innocent. He can't do anything bad.He's so kind and perfect.I'm sorry!" I rolled my eyes and exited the room.
Was I over acting? I probably was.
But I just really hate him. He is so annoying.
Maybe he really wrote that. But Eunha is right, why would he write that if He is Sinb's boyfriend? I don't know too. 
Thank goodness Sinb is fine and nothing bad happened to her, but she's just pissimg me off right now.The worst part is that I can not be angry to her because I love her so much. I don't even know whom shall I blame for my annoyance.
As I walk my way down stairs, I heared noises coming from the living room.
Everyone is upstairs so maybe a cat got inside our house.
I went to the living room and nothing was there. There's no stray cat or anything. 
Its probably just a mouse. 
But when I turned around, I saw a very pale girl with a long black hair, wearing a plain white dress.Her eyes are all black without any trace of that white part in our eyeballs. Black liquid is also coming out from her eyes looking like tears but there are plenty of it and its not stopping. Her mouth is partialy opened and her head is slightly tilted to the right.
.
The girl looks familiar.

Sorry guyz for not updating  and thank you for support  next time babawi ako