38

I desperately inserted the key to the door knob.
When I twisted the knob and pushed the door, 
I saw something that broke my heart.
No,not just my heart.It seems like what I saw broke my entire world and reason to exist.
I ran to the person lying on the bed who's covered in blanket.I did not hesitated to hug the body with blood stain on a certain spot on it. I know that it is her.I know that it is SinB. I can already tell by her scent.
I tightened the hug and sobbed. I no longer know what is happening around me.All I know is that I am in too much pain.A kind of pain that I have never felt before.
.
Then suddenly, I felt a movement.
"H..hey, why are you crying? You woke me up.." 
It was SinB.
It doesn't seem like she's hurt at all.
"Am I dead now? Hi SinB, well atleast we can now be together here in heaven." I stopped crying and I forgot that I was even in extreme pain earlier. All I know is that I am happy because I am together with SinB now. 
"What are you saying?" She placed her warm palm on my forehead and continued,"Are you sick or something?" 
I furrowed my eyebrows "Ha? Patay na tayo diba? Kaya nga kita nakakausap kasi nasa langit na tayo." I said confused.
"Wh-what? PFFTWHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!" 
She laughed so hard and the others including me can only look at her in disbelief. What the heck is happening here.
"But there's a blood stain on your blanket I thought someone killed you." I said.
She looked at the blanket and said,
"Shit. May tagos pala 'ko..."

Sorry talaga  🙁😩  babawi talaga ako sa susunod thanks for vote