CHAPTER 4, PRETENDING.

The next day.
That Gwen aka Spider-Gwen. I enter Peter's same school.
Go back to school.
Before entering your living room.
Gwen meets Peter. +

-Hello Gwen.

The chestnut greeted.
To which the blonde returns the greeting.

-By the way.
And MJ ?.

Gwen asks.

-In fact, I wanted to tell you something.

Peter said in a serious tone.
Gwen stares at him in confusion.

-It's that she sent me a message last night.
That he's in the hospital.
Since his stomach hurt.

Peter said a little sad.

-My God.
I hope he recovers.
You have to send him a gift so he can recover.

Gwen says shocked.

-If you're right.
Hey Gwen, leaving school I will go out to.
You already know.

Peter says.
As far as Gwen knew, it was going to be Spiderman.

-Well, it would be good if we made a team.
Do not you believe it?.

Parker says.

-You're telling me.
That we make a team, together?

Gwen asks.

-Eh yes, or do you know another with our abilities?

Peter asks.

-Yes very pleasured.

Gwen says, with a tender smile.

-Perfect, it's already decided.

Says the chestnut.

-Yes, well Peter, I have to go to the dresser, I'll see you in the living room.

Gwen says she goes to the ladies room and stands in front of the bathroom mirror.
Then he put on a big smile.

-Without that redhead bitch getting in the way.
My Pete will finally be mine.
A team.
Love is uniting us.
Aaaa, Peter.
Peter.
Hahaha.

Gwen starts laughing.
In a chilling way. 3

Already after school.
Gwen and Peter.
They changed and together.
Their arachnid labors began.
Spiderman and Spider-gwen.
They began swinging through New York City.

After arresting thugs. They meet a mutant.
That it was causing chaos.
The power of the mutant.
It was to launch fire.

(Imagine the boy from deadpool 2, but he was a man) .1

Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen.
They tried to neutralize that mutant.
But this one shot fire at both of them. And they both hit a wall.

-Things are on fire.

Spiderman says. + - I think in this heat. I'll need a cold soda, says Spider-Gwen, after a fight. They manage to retain the mutant. And so. Agents specialized in mutants are approaching. Spider-Gwen sees as an officer. He puts a metallic necklace on the mutant.-Excuse me, what is that for? -Asked the spider woman.-It serves to retain the mutant cells. Even for people who were not born mutants, says the officer. That takes the mutant.-Interesting. The blonde thinks. For later, the two arachnids leave the place. And rest on top of a building.-We make a good team, don't you think? Spider-Man says. Yes, there is no doubt, Spider-Gwen responds. In that, the heroine sees that. That part of Spiderman's arm was broken. And hers. A wound appeared.-Peter, you have a wound in your arm. Says Spider-Gwen. Spidey looks at the wound. "It is true, but it is not so serious. It must have been because of that mutant's fight. Says the red and blue arachnid. -Let me clean that. Says Spider-Gwen taking a handkerchief from his suit. -Okay, it's not serious. Says Spidey. -Let me help you, for Please don't be stubborn, says Spider-Gwen. Who then cleans the blood and keeps it in his suit.-Hey why do you keep it. Better throw that away. 2 says Spiderman.-I use that rag a lot. I wash it at home, says Spider-Gwen, even after its heroic labors. Gwen and Peter go to their respective houses. Gwen goes quickly to her room. And since she was home alone, there was no need to lock the door. Then she throws herself on the bed and takes out the handkerchief. Where was Spiderman's bloodstain. Then Gwen smells it like a drug. "This smell, it's beautiful. Peter. Peter. Gwen was saying with groans. As if Peter's blood excited him. 6-My, my Peter, I know. As you will be mine forever. No one separates us. Pete. A, aaa. My Peter. I love you. 1 Gwen was saying, in a state of excitement. And it starts playing over the clothes. While smelling Spiderman's blood. 7TH NEXT DAY ..... Gwen was walking happily to the academy. Until Peter is found and they talked to each other.-Hey, leaving the school. I'm going to see Mary Jane in the hospital. Don't you want to come? Asks the chestnut. Gwen did not like the idea. But just so Peter can think well of her. "If that's okay with me," Gwen replies with a tender smile. "After school. Peter and Gwen are going to the hospital." To see the redhead. Then they enter Mary Jane's room. -Hello MJ.Peter and Gwen were saying.-Hello guys, the redhead answered. Then go to the room.-Gwen and I bought you this, says Parker. That he gives some flowers to Mary Jane. While with Gwen, she is very upset inside.-Very nice of her, says MJ.-And how long are you going to be here? Asks the blonde. -A couple of days more. They had to wash my stomach. Mary Jane says. "I hope you don't come out, bitch. Gwen thought." Hey Gwen, I have something to ask you, "says the redhead." Yes, of course, say Gwen. after eating the cookies you gave me the other day. The next day I would get sick. In case you put something in the cookies? MJ asks. -What ?, no, I, I didn't do any of that. How can you accuse me of something like that? You're bad, very bad, says Gwen, who comes crying out of Mary Jane's room.-Gwen waits. Peter was screaming. While with Gwen. Leaving the hospital. She wipes away the tears and then gives a smile. to hate her and she will notice me. Gwen says with a smile. The end......