Chapter13 , GWENOM.

on the shield Helicarrier.  Spider gwen had escaped and at the same time.  She had released the prisoners who were there.  And in a moment.  Gwen obtained the symbiote venom.  And now she turned.  GWENOM.  and right now.  She is face to face with.  The friendly neighbor.  Spiderman.  1 -gwen.  Where did you get  That suit?.  Ask the network head.  -that is not obvious peter.  This came to help in our love.  Gwenom says, in a manic voice.  -gwen, take off that suit.  Trust me.  I already had it on.  It has brought me enough trouble.  Says spidy.  Slowly approaching gwenom.  -I know.  I can see all your memories.  How was your life.  You have lacked love.  What you received from your uncles was not enough.  I can feel the pain.  The feelings you have had.  But I.  I'll take care of it.  That you have a happy life.  Don't worry about this suit.  That I already have it controlled.  I will not let it dominate me.  I will use it for the good of the two of us.  We will be happy.  Come with me Peter.  Be happy.  Be mine.  If you are with me.  You will be safe.  I will take care of you.  Let's forget the past.  And let's think about the future.  11 Says gwenom.  That with a tentacle catches spiderman.  And stick it to your body.  Gwen disappears her mask.

Can't you feel it Peter?  The warmth of our love

Can't you feel it Peter?  The warmth of our love.  It is the connection we have.  We are the one.  You remember that day in the basement.  I was very happy.  Gwenom says.  Who lifts the spiderman mask.  And then give him a passionate kiss.  To later separate.  1 -gwen, me.  Spiderman says for later.  Gwenom put his finger in spidy's mouth.  -do not say anything.  I know what you feel.  Let's have a life together.  Gwenom says.  In that.  Captain America arrives.  -queen's.  2 Says ch.  To later, launch his shield towards gwrnom.  She puts on the mask.  And then dodge that shield.  But.  This manages to cut the tentacle that was holding Spiderman.  The arachnid removes what remains of the tentacle.  And then go to the side of the cap.  -you're good?.  The captain asks spiderman.  -Yes thanks.  Spidy responds, lowering his mask.  -How dare you disturb our moment?  Therefore.  You will pay dearly for it, soldier.  Gwenom says.  That makes its claws grow.  Spiderman and Captain America prepare to fight. are there more avengers on board? asks spiderman-only two.  Black widow and hawk's eye.  But they are busy with the prisoners.  In a nutshell.  We are alone against it, says ch.  Gwenom launches against spiderman and Captain America, but first it was for cap.  She uses her claws to rip the cap off.  But this is covered with his shield.  And the gwenom claws were marked on them.  Then slide your foot on the floor.  And with a tentacle.  Top off.  The tentacle hits the stomach of the cap.  And send it to fly.  Spiderman creates a spider web.  To cushion the blow.  And then take gwenom by the jacket.  And throw it away.  But she with the tongue of her suit.  It tangled in his neck.  And take it with her.-gwen, enough is enough, says spiderman.  With little air.-you have to run away from here love, says gwenom.  And then run away from the scene.  The cap is removed from that network.-the girl has the boy.  I need support, says Chap.  What follows gwenom.-that's what we are rogers for.  Have you already contacted stark? Ask fury. -Not yet sir. Maria hill answers. -Have a little boy. Nick fury thought.  Back with spiderman.  He was trying to break free of gwenom.  That she was looking for a way out.-where.  where is the exit?.  Damn where, gwenom was saying desperately.  Who kept running with spiderman.  Until they get abroad.-finally.  Don't worry peter.  I have something to do.  Before we go, says gwenom.  Which goes to some shield planes.  And activate the missiles.  That impact a propeller.-if this begins to fall.  They'll forget about us, says gwenom in his thoughts.  For later.  His arachnid sense would begin to vibrate.  She would jump to avoid a lightning bolt.  Thor.  Along with iron man had come.-with that.you are the cause of having so many missed calls from fury.  Says iron man.-young lady.  Give up now and let the spider boy go, says thor.  Pointing at gwenom with his hammer.-no, no way.  No one will take me away from my peter. Says gwenom.-you know thor what I just discovered.  Than in Japan.  This type of girls.  They are known as yanderes.  7 Says iron man.-where does that come from? Asks thor.-you're welcome.  I just wanted to share the information, Iron man replies.  -gwen, listen to me.  The one with the hammer.  It's thor.  The God of thunder.  He is one of the strongest Avengers.  Please.  Stop.  5Says spiderman.-but, they want to separate us.He answers gwenom.-if you let me go.  We can talk calmly.  I will tell them two.  Don't be attacked.  I promise, says spiderman.  Gwenom does nothing for a few seconds.  And then release spiderman.  This one tells thor and iron man.  Don't attack her.  Gwenom falls to his knees.  And the arachnid leans next to her.-gwen, you already saw what you did.  You released dangerous criminals.  You let this symbiote possess you.  And because of that.  You became a very dangerous criminal.  Is this the life you want gwen? Spiderman asks. -I, I just wanted to.  That you will notice me.  And not in mary jane.  I just wanted that, says gwenom, with a shaky tone.-gwen, if you had done anything else.  And not this.  Perhaps.  You would have accomplished your mission.  But you know.  You made me feel something, says spiderman.  Who takes the hand of gwenom.-removing the part that you kidnapped me from.  You took my virginity from me and you tried to kill me.  You were good.  I don't want the psycho part of gwen.  I want the good and kind part of gwen, says spiderman.-a.  Do you speak in cerium? Asks gwenom. Spaiderman nods.  She then hugs the spider boy.  And this returns the hug.-it seems.  That the boy managed to calm her, says iron man.- yes.  Now it's all over, says thor.  Back with spiderman.-thank you very much peter.  Thanks, says gwenom-that's what we are for gwen says spiderman-now yes.  We can live happily.  It's time to go. Gwenom whispers in the arachnid's ear. "What?" Says spiderman.  To then be caught again by gwen.-We must go my love.  2Dice gwenom.  Which brings out the dimensional device.  Spiderman struggled.-no need to try to escape peter.  It's too late, says gwenom-not there.  Child, says iron man.  That launches to save Spiderman with thor.-now if.  You're mine, says gwenom in a calm voice.  And then turn on the dimensional device-say goodbye to this universe, says gwenom.  Who enters the portal next to spiderman.-gwen no. Cries spiderman.Thor desperately.  He throws his hammer at gwenom.  But.  It's too late.  GWENOM HAD TAKEN SPIDERMAN.  12 END ...