Chapter 14 escape

On land 65. In a city park that never sleeps.  A portal opens.  Her.  Gwen Stacy leaves.  Together with peter parker.  Which is also spiderman.-finally.  At home, says gwenom.-gwen, let me go, says spiderman.  For later gwenom.  Drop spidy.  After.  The arachnid sees.  As the portal closed.-Now, I will not be able to return. Spiderman says.-I told you.  And now.  We will always be together.  No one will bother us anymore says gwenom.-but, but my aunt may.  The school says spiderman.-that no longer matters.  Now.  We can make our future together, says gwenom.  Spiderman gets up annoyed and takes spider gwen by the shoulders.-gwen, if you love me so much.  Please.  Let me go home. Spiderman says.-is that you can no longer.  The dimensional device ran out of power.  And it takes a long time to recharge. Gwenom replies. -I couldn't be.  If you weren't a woman  I would have already beaten you. Spiderman claims him.  We'll be together, says Gwenom, who with a tentacle takes Spiderman's foot and then throws it to the ground.  And then get on the.-what?  What are you doing? Question spiderman blushed.-We are in a desolate place.  To the light of the Moon.  Doesn't it make you romantic?  It is a perfect setting for romantic stories.  Don't you think the same love? Says gwenom.  Disappearing his mask.-gwen I. Spiderman says without words.-perhaps.  you are excited?.  It's normal darling.

  It's normal darling

-as we already did.  Our love will be eternal.  I swear to love you.  Respect you  And I will always be faithful.  1 says gwenom.  Spiderman reconsiders and puts gwenom-you know what gwen aside.  You only think about yourself.  And you don't think about others.  You brought me here against my will.  That's love.  You know what.  Do not look for me.  If you're not going to help me come home.  Do not look for me. Spiderman says he is running away.  And it reaches some buildings to start swaying.  While leaving gwenom in that park.-perhaps.  Do you want to go back to that redhead? If I take you back.  I will have to disappear Mary Jane.  Yes.  Yes.  I will do it.  I want to see her bleed.

with his macabre laugh.  I was looking at the moon.  While there was an echo in the area.  In the spiderman universe.  On the helicarriel of shield.  Everything was already under control.  But.  The avengers who were at the time of the escape.  They met in a room. "I couldn't do anything to save the child. Tony Stark says." It wasn't your fault.  That girl was very clever.  Also.  It has the venom symbiote.  That makes it stronger. Captain America says. "Maybe.  But when we are together.  He is weak, says Thor.-if I remember correctly.  The symbiote has a weakness. It says hawk-eye. "It's true.  It is weak to sound and fire.  But the problem.  It is rescued the boy. Says the black widow.-if she has a dimensional device.  We will create ours, says fury.  Entering the room ...- it's true.  We have brilliant minds.  But.  We will need more help.  Clint, contact reed richards.  Tell him that we need his help. Captain America says. "Right away cap. Barton responds." Fine tony.  Contact pim for help on this.  I request you.  The boy needs our help. Cap says. -You send cap. Tony says. Back on Earth 65. Spiderman stands on a building.  To later upload your mask.  His face marked one of sadness. "What am I going to do?"  I am trapped in this place.  I was about to see my aunt.  And mary jane.  But.  Maybe I will never see them again.  And I didn't even have time to say goodbye.  1 Peter says crying.  Since he missed mj and his aunt.  Until a blind man arrives. "You seem to be worried about something. That subject said. Peter lowers his mask quickly and turns to see the subject." Murdock? He asked spidey. "Well, you seem to know me.  But.  Unfortunately not me.  Can you tell me who you are? Murdock said. "It's difficult to explain. Spiderman says scratching his neck." Well.  How am I going to believe it.  If I don't know how many little friend says matt murdock.-well is that.  I'm not from here.  I come from another dimension, spiderman answers.  To which matt murdock is silent for a few moments.  And he realizes that he is telling the truth.-ok.  And how did you get there? Question murdock.-It's a long story.  But, a spider woman who is from here.  It went to my dimension.  And, and she's completely crazy.  And she brought me here.  Now the problem is that.  She has an evil symbiote.  And now I don't know how to go home and forget about this. Spiderman says with crossed arms. That sounds very serious. But.  I think I know how to send you home. Murdock says with a smile. "In cerium?. Spidey question." Sure, follow me.  Minutes later.  Matt murdock and spiderman arrive at a winery. "And this place? Spiderman question." It is a secret place.  Since here there is a scientist who can build what you need. Murdock replies. "But, it seems that there is no one. Spiderman says.  That his arachnid sense vibrates in an uncontrolled way.-There is someone else here. Murdock says seriously.-my love.  I knew you would come here.  1 Said a voice in the shadows.  Until out of the dark.  Gwenom comes out.  With his claws full of blood.-There is no. Spiderman says.-What did you do to my people?. Murdock question.  Let's say.  Their went to have their snack.  Changing the subject.  Sweetie.  What are you doing with it? Question gwenom.-that's none of your business.  Please.  Leave me alone. Spiderman yells at him.  So you know.  They call him kingpin.  Thanks to him.  I could find you sweetie. Says gwenom.  I just wanted to know more about the device your little friend stole from me.  And it seems.  I know it works perfectly. Murdock replies. "Your only ticket home is me, darling.  If you are obedient.  I might just let you go home to visit, says Gwenom playfully.  To which spiderman is silent.  And the pressure in the area began to get heavy.-you know.  I'm sick of her, says Murdock.  Who pulls out a gun and shoots gwenom point-blank.  This gives you.  But she regenerates. "I hope you know how your insides are." Gwenom says that she throws herself at Murdock.  3 END ....