chapter 8, investigation.

In the basement was gwen stacy. She was putting on her clothes. While she had a big happy smile on her face. On the floor. This a brown boy by the name of peter parker was lying on the ground. That he was in his torn clothes. And that he had a dull look. In your body. It had a lot of scratch marks. Bumps and hickeys. 6-that was incredible darling, said gwen with a very cheerful tone. Peter just kept quiet. After the blonde got dressed. She walks towards Peter and after being in front of him. She takes him by the neck. And with a cold gaze. That she expressed all her madness-tell me, who you belong to, says gwen in a soft voice, yes ... I am yours. 9 Peter said in a low tone. But gwen managed to listen. She just stroked Peter's head-good boy. What happens if you misbehave? Gwen-me asked, you punish me. 4 Peter responds.-Repeat. Who are you from? Gwen said in an excited tone. "I'm yours." Forever, the chestnut replies. Gwen, lift your face and start kissing him. In a very erotic way. Then they split up-later, I'll bring you food and new clothes, says gwen, with a tender smile. Then she leaves peter in the locked cellar. In the meantime. In the tower of the avengers.-Do you know anything about the boy? Asks Captain America.-no, only a girl with the same powers as the boy has appeared. Ant-man replies.-you have to look for that girl and question her, said wolverine. 1-no violence logan. Says the cap to wolverine-well, that girl brings me a bad feeling. 1 said thor.-already a week without signs of spiderman. Something must have happened to him. And we will find out. 8Cap said in the meantime. With the blonde. She was happy on the street. Until she meets the redhead. She not to raise suspicions. Go and say hi to mary jane.-hello MJ. Good morning, said gwen with a sweet smile.-hello gwen. Good morning. The greeting returned mary jane. And both began to walk together towards school. "How do you feel about Pete?" Asks gwen. "Well, I still miss him." I feel an emptiness in me. Is that. Well, it can tell you a secret, you know. Between friends, she said mj.-sure, go ahead, answers gwen confused. is that. As time goes by with peter. I started to feel something. When I'm with him. I feel safe. I feel like I can trust him. Y. Is that. I'm in love with him, said mary jane, embarrassed and at the same time blushing. Gwen upon hearing that confession from the redhead. Her mind went blank, then her eyes went dark. MJ sees gwen who remained static.-Gwen, what's going on? Asks the redhead. Gwen turns to see mj with a dull look. -I'm fine. Do not worry, my friend.

Gwen said with a smile and a dull look

Gwen said with a smile and a dull look. Mary jane stares at gwen. Since it was strange to see her like this. -mary jane. I have to buy some things for the class. Not need something? 1 Ask gwen without leaving that state. -this not. Thank you very much. Mary Jane replies strangely. Then gwen says goodbye and walks away from her. Gwen immediately goes to an alley. -this. This can not be happening. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. WHAT AM I DOING MAAAAAAAAAAAAL ?! Gwen yells while holding her head. Then stick your head on the wall. -love?. Bullying. She. Do you love my peter ?. No. Peter loves me. Only me. I believe. What will I have. What to eliminate whoever. They don't want us to be together. I will have to take it to my universe. So that nobody bothers us. And let's be together forever. But first. I will remove the evidence. Gwen said. Taking her suit out of her backpack and putting on the suit. And swing out. In the meantime. Peter in the basement. -gwen. I take off Virginity. I was not prepared for this. She. She. It's scary 9 Peter said he was shedding tears. -I don't want to be here anymore. I have to go out somehow. Because of this necklace. It suppresses my powers and it is impossible for me. I have time to think about how to get out. Think think Parker. The chestnut tree thought. -Peter, darling. Peter only heard the blonde's voice. -she. It's in my mind. Me. Me. I belong to gwen. Me. I am the property of gwen. 14 Peter said in a hoarse voice. Being so long with the blonde. He became more attached to gwen. -gwen, come back. I need you. Gwen. Come back please. 3 Peter said. That he fell asleep. While with spider gwen. She had come to the place where she had hidden her self from that land. That by surprise she was still alive. She enters and her other self is terrified to see spider gwen. -you know. Moments ago. Mj told me. Who loved peter. Do you know how that felt? It was painful. But. I know what I'll do now. Spider-gwen said. Who pulls a kitchen knife out of her backpack. The gwen of that land begins to panic. Knowing what will happen. -and I decide to eliminate the competition. And since I don't want to risk your escaping and knowing the truth. I don't want anyone to know this. Goodbye. 2 Gwen said that she raises the knife. While her self tried to scream. But it was useless because of the rag that covered her mouth. And it was only heard. Like that knife. It pierced the skin of the gwen of that land. For later. Hear little laughs. From spider gwen.