chapter 15, you'll be mine

Gwenom.  You have just found your loved one.  Spiderman  That he was with matt murdock.  Known as the kingpin of that land.  Then the crazy woman in black.  He threw himself against spidey and matt.-It will be mine my love, says gwenom.  That is launched to fight.-Enough with this madness. Spiderman exclaims.-I think you will not be able to make her reconsider. Murdock says.  Who pulls out a gun and starts shooting at gwenom.  But she dodges the bullets. "Don't get in our way." Gwenom exclaims.  That makes his claws grow out of his hands.  And in one quick move.  He cries them out in Murdock's stomach.  A silence stayed in the area.  You could only hear the dripping of matt's blood.-I told you.  Do not get involved.  But now, you already suffer the consequences.  Jijiji laughs gwenom.  Which sticks out its claws and drops the murdock's body.  To later see spiderman.  That despite being trembling with fear.  He still decides to fight her.-pit.  We won't have to do this.  Let's go back together and forget this. Gwenom says in a calm voice. "You've killed a lot of people.  I can't let that pass, says spiderman.  Who leaps up and kicks toward the symbiotic yandere.  But she stops the spider kick.-I caught you pit, says Gwenom.  That throws spidey into a wall.  And with the force that launched it.  Spiderman goes through a wall.-ups.  He passed me with the force. Hee Hee Hee. Says gwenom.-I will not be able to fight her.  If you can already control that symbiote.  Maybe his crazy mind.  They poisoned the symbiosis.  Best.  I'm going out of here and find something that makes noise. Spiderman says.  That starts to run away from gwenom.-Huh?  Why are you running away?  If you run away, I'll find you wherever you are.  You know it very well pit, says gwenom.  That begins to follow spiderman.  In that.  Spiderman arrives at a place where there are many rooms with metal doors. -This looks like a prison. Spiderman says. -Peter.  Where are you? Gwenom's voice was heard.  Spiderman decides to hide from her.  And go into one of those rooms.  That they were completely dark.  And there was no window or light source. "This is a bad place to hide," thought the spider.  Until he hears footsteps approaching.  Spiderman puts his hand on his mouth and nose.  So that breathing is not heard.-peter.  Where are you my Love.  What happened forget it.  I know I kill people.  But they only got in the way.  For example.  Kill me of your universe.  And then my father.  And many guards from s.h.i.e.l.d.  But they got in the way.  I just want us to be happy.  Come on Peter.  GET OUT OF A FUCKING TIME !!!! yells gwenom.  That breaks down many doors in a furious way.  Then change your attitude.  -where are you pit.  I see.  You just want to play.  Well, lets play.  And if I win.  You give me a kiss.  how about?.  Dooooondeeee estaaaaaas, says gwenom.  That he was moving away little by little.  Spiderman listened to Gwen walk away.  Until nothing is heard And then give a sigh.-That was scary. Says spidey trembling. -Are you scared? Gwenom said.  That was right behind the door. Spiderman of fear stumbles and falls to the ground.  And back off.-perhaps listen well.  He is afraid.  WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF HIM !!!! Exclaimed gwenom.  That with a tentacle collapses that door.  Spiderman just froze.  Seeing the psychopathic blonde.-a.  The door broke.  Hee  I found you.  Peeeeter, says gwenom.  That was slowly approaching spidey.-peter.  I will ask you.  Am I scared? Gwen asks in a calm voice.  To which he does not receive a word from the network head.  After.  Gwenom removes her mask.  Letting see a gloomy look.  And without any expression he speaks.-I see.  If I'm scary.  IT'S NOT SO PETER !!!!. The blonde shouts.  That tentacles come out of his suit.  That they were breaking down the walls of that room.-YOU ARE MINE.  YOU MUST LOVE ONLY ME !!!!.  you understand it or not.  IF YOU KNOW IT ANSWER IN A FUCKING TIME !!!!.  Gwen yells desperately.  While ruffling her hair with her hands.  At the same time that it destroyed that room.  The curious thing is that no tentacle has hit Spidey that is only covering preparing for something.  But deep down.  He felt an inexplicable fear.  The one I had never felt.  After a few seconds.  Everything calms down.  And spaiderman turns to gwen.  That I was just standing.  And it no longer destroyed that room.  Only the rapid breathing of the blue and red spider could be heard.  -These claws that this suit has.  Makes good cuts.  If you continue with those jokes.  You could accidentally bury them in your stomach.  That would hurt, wouldn't it?  I think that if it would hurt.  IF I WOULD SCREAM THEM BACK.  AND THEY WILL SCREAM IN SOOOO PAIN.  YOU WOULD ASK ME TO STOP.  NOTHING MORE TO THINK ABOUT THAT.  IT EXCITES ME.  I WOULD BE EXITTED TO HEAR YOU SCREAM OF A LOT OF PAIN HAHAHAHAHA !!!!.  2Gwen laughs.  Like a true psychopath.  To calm down later.-Okay.  I won't do anything to you.  But.  If you keep up with those jokes.  My hands could slip.  Peter  I'll ask you again.  Am I scared? Gwen asks.  To which spidey just shakes his head.-if I say yes.  Maybe it wouldn't save me, Spidey thought, that's true.  I am not scared.  I love you.  you love Me?  .Question gwenom.-e.  Yes, yes.  I love you. Spiderman responds. -I am very happy.  I love you too.  Come.  Go to my house.  Perhaps my father will be surprised to see you.  Do not worry.  I'm going to invent something so that they don't find out that you come from another reality.  And also for you to stay.  We will live together in my room.  That is a great idea.  There are no bad boys there.  Just you and me.  But.  If you try to run away  I won't forgive you, says Gwenom in a cold tone.  And then change to one of joy.  Approaching spiderman.  And he removes the mask.  Gwen sees some tears that Peter had. -The news that we will live together makes you so happy.  That you even started crying.  You are very cute.  My peter.  Be a good boy.  And you will be rewarded.  It's okay.  2 Says gwen.  With a tone as if he were talking to a baby.  To later help him up.-I'll get clothes for my darling.  And you can change your suit.  At last.  Together forever, says gwen.  That your suit becomes normal clothing.  And hugs the arm of peter.-Let's go.  Peter, says the blonde.  END...