chapter 10, wanted.

Captain stacy arrived at the crime scene.  But before.  He was talking to his daughter.  -Are you all alone?  Captain Stacy asks.  -Yes Dad.  But are you going to be late again?  Gwen asks in a sad tone.  -Unfortunately yes.  Since the work has joined me.  But what if after work.  I have a cake for the two of us.  Says gwen's father.  -it's okay.  I look forward to that cake.  Gwen says.  -Okay, take good care of yourself.  Captain Stacy says to hang up the call.  With gwen.  -It seems that daddy was late again.  But that doesn't bother me in the least.  So.  We can spend a lot of time together.  Gwen says.

The arachnid chestnut nods

Then the blonde takes a blanket.
That he uses to cover himself next to Peter.
As I hugged him.

-thanks to you.
I felt what true love is.

Gwen says with eyes about to shed tears.

In the meantime.
At the base of the avengers ...

-it's a shame.

Captain America says.
Viewing the result of the blood test.
What wolverine found.

-We have to deliver this to Captain Stacy.
It's sad about your daughter.

Says iron man. -I can't believe there are people who do that to a teenager.  Says the black widow.  -Hey, a friend I have in the police informed me.  They found a web-wrapped corpse on the blooklyn bridge.  Falcon says.  -Wrapped in spider web ?.  But, spiderman has been missing for days.  Says the wasp.  -Maybe he is missing.  But.  Do not forget that there is another spider.  Wolverine says.  Showing a picture of spider gwen.  -avengers.  Search all over New York.  Catch the spider woman for questioning.  Captain America says.  So.  The Avengers go in search of Spider Gwen.  While with Captain Stacy.  See the entire crime report.  -Well, let me see the body. Says captain stacy.  -e ... are you sure sir ?.  Says an officer.  -very sure, it's an order.  Says captain stacy.  Then they take him to the ambulance.  Where you have the body bag.  The paramedics see Captain Stacy.  -george stacy.  New york police captain.  I need you to let me see the body for the report.  Says captain stacy.  Showing his badge The paramedics obey Captain Stacy's instructions.  And you open the body bag.  In that.  The atmosphere became very heavy.  Captain stacy couldn't believe what his own eyes were seeing.  It looks like it's a horrible nightmare.  -no, no, this should not be true.  Says captain stacy.  Seeing her daughter's body.  -no, please don't gwen.  Says Captain Stacy crying to his daughter.  -but, if a few moments ago.  Talk to her.  Says captain stacy.  -must be your imagination.  Says the agent.  -Of course i am sure.  Says captain stacy.  Who then thinks things over.  So.  Think things.  -the one in my house.  She is not my daughter.  Says captain stacy.  Hours later.  Gwen was still with Peter.  -when dad comes with the cake.  I will bring you many slices for you.  Gwen says with a blush.  In that he hears a car parking.  -Daddy is here.  See you dear.  Gwen says.  Kissing Peter on the forehead.  That he was asleep.  Then the blonde goes upstairs and closes the cellar door.  To go to the front door to receive his father.  To open the door.  It was his father.  That he had arrived with the paste.  -welcome dad.  Gwen says with a smile.  -Hi gwen.  I already brought the paste.  Says his father in a different tone.  -What's wrong?.  Gwen asks.  -I'm not well.  You have to eat the cake.  Says captain stacy.  Then gwen set the table.  And then sit in front of each other.  Gwen served the cake.  -advantage.  Gwen says, eating the cake.  But he sees that his father did not touch his slice.  -What's up dad?  Why don't you eat your cake?  Gwen asks.  -You know gwen.  In today's job.  I went to a case that happened on the blooklyn bridge.  Says his father.  What Gwen panicked at.  -how.  It can't be, me.  He discovered me.  The blonde thought very nervously.  And Captain Stacy kept talking. near the bridge.  A body was found.  Seeing who it was.  No. I couldn't believe it.  Says captain stacy.  For later in the windows.  Red and blue lights were seen.  Gwen looked at everything in horror.  -the corpse.  It was my daughter's.  It was you.  Perhaps.  Did you have to do with that gwen ?.  Or that's your real name.  Impostor.  1 Says his father in a serious voice.  -I am gwen dad.  I really am your daughter.  Maybe the girl you found was someone identical to me.  But I really am dad.  Gwen says tearfully.  To later receive a slap from his father.  She could not believe what was happening in those moments.  -stop lying.  Who you are?.  Says his father very upset.  For later.  Gwen cover her face with her hands.  And start crying.  -I really am gwen dad.  But.  I had no other.  I did it for love.  Gwen says crying.  -love?.  You did that for love.  But what kind of love is that.  1 asks captain stacy.  -my love, is, is something incomparable.  Gwen says, I stop crying.  And move your eyes a little.  They were with a red glow.

A great tension formed in those moments

A great tension formed in those moments.  -She would escape.  My whole future would fall apart.  My future with my love.  Therefore.  I had to kill her.  Gwen says in a calm but terrifying voice.  -and.  who is your love?.  Captain Stacy asks.  Then gwen points to the cellar door.  Then captain stacy.  He goes to the cellar door.  That breaks it with a kick.  The darkness became more tense.  Captain Stacy turns to see his daughter.  That she was sitting and silent.  Then go down the stairs.  With a flashlight.  Light up your surroundings.  When going down completely.  Go to the bottom.  Something covered by a white blanket.  And he will see.  At the entrance.  There was gwen, that her hair covered her eyes.  Captain stacy stands in front of that bundle.  To later remove the blanket.  And go to Peter asleep.  -can not be.  Says captain stacy.  That throws the lamp.  And then untie the chestnut tree.  -Don't worry son, you're already safe.  Says captain stacy.  That he felt a great cold behind him.  In that he feels that someone is pulling his hair.  And then feel something go through his neck.  He would fight to survive.  Then see who it was.  And it was gwen.  That she had taken a fork to attack him.  -I'm sorry dad.  But everyone who tries to separate me and my Peter.  It doesn't come out alive.  And it doesn't matter who it is.  Gwen says with glittering eyes.  Drops of blood fell on Peter's face.  What made him wake up.  And manages to see.  As gwen murdered her father.  Her eyes widen in horror at the sight of such a scene.  And then see.  As the body of captain stacy falls already dead.  Peter began to temper and cover his mouth.  With your hands already released.  Then gwen approaches.  And stare at her.  Gwen squats down in front of peter.  -do not worry about it.  After all this is over.  We will go to my dimension and live happily.  Says gwen, who kisses peter and then cover the body with the white blanket.  That covered peter.  And leave later.  With the police.  They waited for Captain Stacy's signal.  -It took too long.  Says an officer.  For later.  From a window.  Spider Gwen came out against the cops.  + End .....