CHAPTER 7, MISSING.

It's been a week since. Peter Parker was kidnapped by the Yandere. Gwen stacy. Before time to go to school. Gwen goes to the basement. With a tray with breakfast. And with a warm smile. And it goes with spiderman. She looked at herself with dark circles and in a haggard state. "Good morning, darling," says the blonde who leans in front of the chestnut tree. Peter could not speak. Since he had a band that covered his mouth-well, before I went to school. I brought you to eat and I will clean you up a bit, says gwen. that removes the band from the band of the mouth to peter.-more than a week. When will you let me go? Asked peter .never Gwen responded . I can't let you look at mary jane. You just have to look at me, says gwen. So she feeds peter and cleans her teeth and face. Then she leaves.-See you after school, darling, says gwen, who closes the door. Then Peter puts his head on the wall. Thinking of his aunt May. That she must be very worried about him. And also think of the redhead. While with gwen. She was walking the streets of New York. Until I get to school. To enter. She is greeted by the redhead.-Hello gwen. Have you heard from peter? Asks the redhead. -No, not yet. It is as if the earth has swallowed it up. But, I hope and it's okay, says gwen, with a tone of concern. But inside, she enjoyed seeing mary jane suffer.-It can't be, A week without knowing anything about him, says mary jane. That collapses from despair. Gwen not to raise suspicions she stands in front of the redhead to comfort her. Although she did not want to.-listen MJ, my dad is doing everything possible to find peter. Don't lose that faith, says gwen comfortingly. Mary jane turns to see the blonde-thanks gwendy, you are a great friend, says MJ. To which gwen just gives a smile. While inside. She was disgusted by what Mary Jane just told her. After school. Gwen went to buy some things at the super market. When leaving to do the shopping. She was walking happily down the street. While singing with her mouth closed. On the arrival at home. She leaves things on the table. To later put on a kitchen robe. And then the hair is tied in a small tail. Now she looked like a housewife. 1-well, now feed my love. 1 says gwen blushing. That he started cooking for the chestnut tree that was in the basement. Already after gwen cooked. She puts the food on a tray. And decorate it with a flower. 1-perfect, exclaims gwen. Who takes the keys to the basement and goes down to feed piter.-lalalalalalalala. Gwen sang as she goes down the stairs to the dark cellar. She turns on the small spotlight. And go to the chestnut tree that was asleep. -O darling, you look cute asleep, but it's about time to eat. Says gwen, who moves the parker to wake her up. When you open your eyes. The chestnut tree is scared to see gwen.-Why are you trembling? If it's me pudding. 9 Gwen says with a tender smile. To later remove the gag that covered the mouth of the piter.-Now what do you want?. Asks the arachnid.-well, after school. Stop by the super market and do a few things. To make you a delicious meal. And only for you. Let's go. Say aaaahh, said gwen, who gave a spoonful to piter. That he only had to eat. Already after lunch. Gwen sets the tray aside. And she sits in front of her.-You know, I had a good time today at school. More. When I saw mary jane. She misses you. But she doesn't know that you don't feel anything towards her. You should have seen her desperate face. It was fun. Hahahaha, the blonde spider was laughing, but Piter made a sad face. Gwen noticed Peter's face. -Why that face? Perhaps. Do you still have feelings for her? Asked gwen, with a dull face. Piter just looks away. "Then you still love her." What about me. I fed you. I take good care of you. And, and I have given you my love. And why do you keep thinking about her? Gwen asked in a broken voice. The chestnut takes courage and speaks to the madwoman. -MJ, she is not an obsessive madwoman like you. You are a psychopath. Insane. That she does everything possible to get what she wants. Do you think that with that I will notice you? Not even in your dreams. Damn crazy. You didn't just take me away from mary jane. If not also my aunt may. She must be worried. Your. You only think of you and. I. .. you. I HATE YOU!!. 2Scream the chestnut. She stands still. As if they had given him a big blow.-you are, you are. A damn asshole! Shout gwen. Who takes the tray and hits the tray in the face to peter. Peter falls to the ground and spits blood. Then gwen takes it from her suit.-HOW CAN YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU THIS WEEK. I gave you my life. My soul. My love. And all to talk to me like that later. You are mine and nobody else's. YOU ARE MINE!!!!. Gwen, which using its strength proportional to that of a spider. She throws Peter to the other side of the basement. Than hitting the wall. It cracks a little. And peter couldn't breathe from the pain-oh no, says gwen that she goes quickly with peter. She lifts it up to later arm it.-darling everything is fine. I forgive you for talking to me like that. This happens when you make me mad. Gwen said she was stroking the chestnut's face. And then whisper in his ear.-pety. My father will be late today. So. We will have a home alone all day. 17 Gwen was saying in a seductive tone that was blushing at the same time. To later get on top of the chestnut tree. What are you doing? Asks Peter nervous. To see how gwen took off the top of her clothes. Left alone with the bra outdoors. 4-we will be one. So that no one separates us and we can be together and happy forever. Says gwen with a red face and a tender look. -Wait gwen, don't do it. Peter says he was a little flushed. But gwen takes it from the face.-my peter. I will make you mine now. 3Dice gwen, who clashes lips with the chestnut. And she played with her tongue. For later gwen. Tear off the top of her suit. And gwen start licking parker's torso.-no, gwen, please, says peter.End ....