Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

My alarm was blaring. I turned it off and looked at the time 6:30. I groaned and rolling back into my blanket turning myself into a cocoon closing my eyes again. After what felt like two minutes my dad came in screeching at me.

"Get out of bed it's 7:00! If you only knew how hard it is to get you out of bed I'm sure you would jump out a window" He yelled

"Five more minutes" I said tiredly turning my body away from him. He grabbed my blankets tearing my cocoon of warmth off me and my bed.

"No, you always say that and it never happens it's your first day of school and if you don't get up I won't make you coffee and you'll walk to the damn school"

I sprung out of bed I didn't know what was worse no coffee or walking to school... definitely no coffee. It was my first day at school but it was half way through the semester already. I was smart for my age everything I needed to know I already did I also had photographic memory so life was easy for me I guess, but yet still so damn difficult. I put on my uniform and brushed my hair then let it go and do it's own thing then brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself some fruit loops while dad was getting the coffee ready for us. He passed me a mug my dad and I liked it black and strong we are weird like that. After my coffee we went to the school.

The drive there was boring and I slept most of the way. When we got there we were the only ones there I thought there would at least be another teacher but I guess not. We went to the teachers lounge and I saw a sofa and the only thing that went through my head was sleep I went to the sofa curled into a ball and closed my eyes.

" really?" I heard my father say

"Oh leave me alone your no better" I replied he rolled his eyes and I dozed off

I woke up to a loud voice that startled me half to death

"MORNING AIZAWA YOU READY FOR ANOTHER DAY OF TEACH-"

" who the fuck has this much energy this early in the damn morning!" I shouted cutting him off.

"Watch it" my dad said I just rolled my eyes and laid back down and got comfortable again

The blond male at the door just looked at me almost shocked and confused

" ummmmmm Aizawa who is the charmer?" He asked my father walking to him.

"My daughter" he replied

"HOLD UP AIZAWA YOU HAVE A KID IMPOSSIBLE!" He screamed

" I swear to god scream one more time I'll rip your throat out and make you clean the bloody mess!" I said pissed, my dad did nothing he just gave me a smirk that encouraged it.

"I change my mind" The blond male looked horrified and just sat there in silence not bothering to speak or go near me.

The door swung open startling me once again.

" hey hey what's up my boys" a women in a very slutty outfit came in.

"Can anyone in this damn school open a door properly and in silence!" I said even angrier.

"Nope" my dad said

"Watch your tone kid you can't even be in here this is for teachers only" the lady said

" does it look like I give a shit" I said my eye beginning to go red and my hair beginning to flow up

My dad just started laughing at the lady "your so fucked midnight" he said in between laughs

The blond put himself in a corner of the room and looked like he was about to cry. the door swung open again revealing a person that looked like a marshmallow.

"Leave before it's to late 13 I'm already planning midnights funeral!" The blond in the back of the room said in between sobs.

"Fuck this I'm sleeping somewhere else" I said walking out of the room

"Do you even know were your going" my dad shouted

"Yup I looked at the school map thing" I replied waving my hand. I walked down the hall to find my class room class 1-A when I came across the door it was huge I opened it and looked around noticing that there was a student already in the classroom he had blue hair and glasses I just looked at him the crawled under the teachers desk.

"Ummmm can I help you" the kid said

"Nope" I said before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while after I felt my back getting kicked a little I just shoved the foot away and closed my eyes again just to hear my fathers voice.

"Alright class listen up We have a new student joining our class" the class began to mutter before someone asked who it was.

"Dex get out" he said kicking me again

"5 five more minutes" I said sleepily

" your at school get the hell up you lazy ass" he kicked me again

I groaned and got out from under his desk to see a bunch of people. remembering that I hate crowds I started to crawl under the desk again but dad grabbed me before I could

"This is dex she's my daughter" he started

"WAIT YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER" the class said in synch

"Why is everyone in this damn school so loud" I said under my breath with a sigh

"Yes she hasn't been here because she's very smart almost as smart at the principal I though she's here to get hero experience and to start liking people and crowds because as you can tell she doesn't like them" he said to the class he told me to take a seat I took one in the back and put my head in my arms as he started his lecture to the class I ended up dozing off.