Chapter 2

I felt a tap on my shoulder I lifted my head to see a blond haired boy with a lightning bolt in his hair standing in front of me and my desk.

"Hey my names Kaminari Denki I just thought you should be told that we are heading to the training room do you have a hero costume?" He said

I looked at him with no emotion "yea thanks kaminari I should get my costume" I said getting up from my desk I got the case with my number on it 12 and started walking down the halls when the same blond haired boy came up to me

"What is your quirk?" He asked

"Erasing quirks like my dad and healing but with my healing I'm constantly developing new quirks and losing them, and you?"

He looked at me like I was crazy "that's so cool I have electricity but if I over use it I fry my brain and become an idiot" he said

"your always an idiot Kami stop blaming your quirk" a red hair male said walking next to kaminari "my name is Kirishima nice to meet you Aizawa!"

He had sharp teeth like a shark and red spiky hair but he was very happy and that made him kinda cute.

"Nice to meet you Kirishima" I replied "I also have the same quirk kaminari" he nodded in interest

"Damn you have huge bags are you ok" kirishima said to me

"I have a screwed up sleep schedule" he nodded and continued walking

We got to the change rooms and I started getting into my hero costume which was black shorts holsters for weapons but they were empty because we were in a school. I had a black fitted crop and black combat boots I put my hair in a ponytail and put my black gloves that had holes for my fingers and Knuckles on. I opened my backpack that revealed the brass knuckles I put in my bag before I left I put them in my back pocket so no one could see them.

"Ooooo cute costume" s punk girl said to me

"Oh thanks" I looked at Hers which was 100% colourful and it hurt my eyes "yours too" I said hiding the fact I didn't like it but she did so I just walked away to the training room.

When I got there kaminari and Kirishima were already there "hey guys"

"Oh hi Aizawa nice costume" Kirishima said

"Oh thanks-" I was cut off by the feeling of something touching my ass. I turned around to see a small child with purple balls on his head grabbing my ass. I grabbed his wrist "touch my ass again I'll kick you into a wall then electrocute you until you're brain cant function anymore" I let go and he gulped then ran crying what a baby that wasn't even my worst threat.

"Damn your scary" kaminari said hiding behind Kirishima I just shrugged my shoulders like it was nothing.

"You fucking baby" I heard someone say I didn't know if it was to the purple kid or kaminari someone bumped into me knocking me off balance "just because your aizawa's daughter don't expect to be treated any differently got it" some blond said to me. his hair was spiky like a hedgehog and he had red eyes. I regained my balance and looked at him with a glare.

"Can't you be nice to the new girl Bakugo" Kirishima said

"Why would I expect that it would be a waste of time and energy" I said "but you, I could already tell you are very cocky and annoying maybe short tempered and a bully for no apparent reason you also treat your mother like shit... shall I go on?" He looked at me in shock along with the other two boys

"You fucking stalker!" He yelled

"Please don't be to loud and I'm not a stalker I'm just very observant" I walked away as he cussed me off in every way possible.