Chapter 5

I woke up to a lot of giggling and mutters I looked up to see most of the boys around me and Bakugo taking pictures of us. I jumped out of the bed then out the window without thinking and rolled my ankle I didn't care I just ran when I got to the girls cabin I jumped in through the window then under my covers to hide.

"You ok Dex were we're you?" A voice outsider my blanket asked

"I'mfineeveythingisfinenothingiswrongeveythingisjustperfect!"

I said the room went quiet I looked over to see if they were still there and they were giving me a questionable look I grabbed my bag and changed under my blankets then jumped out the window again forgetting about my ankle I quickly got up then went to get coffee. my dad saw me.

"Your never up this early unless something happened so what happened"

"Nothing just...thinking about coffee" I smiled and got my mug then chugged it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything hurt my whole body was dying. When my father said that we would be working over our limits he meant it I've been flying for 2 hours constantly using my electricity after 31/2 hours I fell and died.

"Get up your hell isn't over" my dad told me I groaned

"cant we work on my other quirks?"

"Fine staring contest it will help you keep your eyes open longer" we went on for two minutes before a crash came and yelling came after

"DIE YOU DAMN TREES" he said. I rolled my eyes "watch were your explosions are going"

He glared at me and my eye went red and my hair flew up He backed away

"Fine" he said leaving

"You seem to be the only one able to tell him what to do" my dad said questionably

"Yea I don't know why" I shrugged it off and continued staring at my father which soon became painful. After a week of constant pain, cooking, and getting teased by the boys, our last day came.

"Alright for our last day, in partners you will be going through the woods trying to not get scared by class 1-B" Aizawa said.

So we went on with it I ended up paired with Bakugo. We went through the first part of it without a word being said.

"You ok" he asked me

"Oh yea just don't want to punch anyone in the face" I chuckled "are the guys still bugging you?"

"Yup but I've already tried to blow kirishimas face off twice"

"Haha actually me, Maneta has been trying to black mail me but I don't think he's going anywhere with it"

"What has he tried to do?"

"Well he tried to get me to send him nudes and give him a blowjob"

"WHAT THAT BASTARD IS GOING TO DIE FOR TRYING TO GET MY GIRL TO DO THAT!"

I laughed then paused "did you just say your girl?" I asked him going red. He started on a rant about how he didn't when I got a bad feeling and blocked his words out I started to smell burning wood and saw a small blue flame in the distance.

"Hey Bakugo What colour is Todoroki's flames?" I asked still staring

"Why do you care about that icyhot bastard?"

I continued looking at the flame when a ball of fire came at us in a rapid speed " MOVE!" We got to the ground and looked up

"Definitely not that colour" he said

We started to run and try to get back to the camp grounds when the smoke of the fire began to thicken making it difficult to breath  we heard a loud giant boom coming from a mountain top I looked behind me because of a gut feeling the was kicked really hard and flew threw the trees hitting my back against a tree. I shrieked in pain and fell. I looked to see Urakara holing Sue's hand.

"Are you ok" she asked

"Yea just sore" she helped me up then grabbed Sue's hand once again

"What happened?" Sue asked

"Ya know just kicked across a forest by some villain" I replied

"Oh damn who was the villain"

"I don't know"

Suddenly a blond girl with buns in her hair came out of the bushes and tried to attack Uarakara. Sue quickly reacted but ended up getting thrown into a tree getting knocked unconscious. I went to attack and ended up punching her to the ground Urakara got on top of her and pinned her. I went to help Sue I picked her up then heard a yelp come from Urakara and the blond repeatedly saying sucky.
I put Sue back down and kicked the blond chick in the face and taking a long needle out of Urakara's leg

"Are you ok?" I asked her

"Yea I'll be fine just let's help Sue"

I got back to Sue and healed her and Urakara's ingiriese taking a bit of my stamina Urakara carried Sue praying she would be ok.

I ended up letting my guard down thinking about what the hell was going on the last thing I heard was Urakara yelling look out before getting kicked into a tree again before I could get back up some man in a hat came and tapped my shoulder and everything went small and I ended up passing out.