Chapter 8

When I woke up we didn't have to go to school the next 2 days which was completely fine with me, it was 10:46. Gross. I went to close my eyes again and heard a knock on my door. Why does everyone knock on my door I opened it half asleep to see Bakugo there I looked at him but my vision was a bit blurry still so I rubbed them to see him clearly.

"Oh hey" I said with a tired plain voice

"Nothin just wanted to talk about us" he said starting to blush. It took me a while to process what he was saying.

"Oh right yea come in" I let him in closing my door. I looked at him and noticed he wasn't looking at me. "What?"

"Your a good artist" he said blushing more. I looked behind me realizing I forgot to repaint my door I went bright red then ran and hid under my covers again.

"Calm down its not that bad" he said smirking

"You are really not making this situation any better" I said

"Don't worry about it I now know you admire me" he said. I punched him in the shoulder "ok but that's not why I'm here, I was wondering if you wanted to keep our relationship quiet till you stop going red every time you see me" I punched him again but harder making him say ouch

"sure I don't know what my dad would do if he found out especially since your the loudest person in the class... then again my family is drawn to that" I said. He pushed me and giving me a little smile

"What do you mean?"

"My dad is getting married to President Mic"

"Wait Aizawa's gay"

"Yup, also could I call you by your first name now when we are alone at least until we open up"

He nodded his head "Yea that's fine"

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked

"Sure, what do you have"

"Netflix" I said smiling at him. He rolled his eyes

"What movies you like?"

"Horror"

"Ok let's check those out" we scrolled through the horror movies until we found one neither of us has seen which took a while since we both have watched so many we finally settled on 'The Grudge'. As we watched I got scared some of the time and would curl into Katsuki's chest. He wrapped me with his arms and cuddled for the rest of the movie.

I heard a knock at my door then opened it having Kirishima there.

"Hey Dex-" I Interrupted him

"We are not on first name-" then Bakugo interrupted me.

"WHAT YOUR ON FIRST NAME BASES!" He screamed in my ear

"No we are not"

"Why is Bakugo here"

"Don't worry about that, what did you need?"

"...ummmm do you know how to cook no one does and I'll burn the kitchen down" he said with a wide smile. I sighed then nodded.

Katsuki and I went to the kitchen and cooked some soba for everyone. after it was served I called everyone to eat we all sat down but Todoroki went to the freezer and got 3 ice cubes. I gave him a questionable look then told me he liked his soba cold I just nodded and stared eating Katsuki but a lot of hot sauce but Midorya went to town with it. So Todoroki likes his soda cold, Katsuki spicy, and Midorya murdered. cool.

After we ate I washed the dishes and went back to my room on my way there I felt a hand touch my ass again the turned around to see Mineta I grabbed his wrist he yelled for help but everyone around just watched I threw him into a wall then electrocuted Him till he was like kaminari when he over uses his quirk. Everyone started taking pictures and laughing I just walked back to my room.