Chapter 7

A week later, my dad told me that we were going to be in dorms so the teachers could take better care of us. When he went to tell other parents about the change, I started packing my stuff like clothes and bedding I wasn't big on little nik naks all over my room so I just got my gaming Console, a medium sized tv, my Bluetooth speaker, my art supplies, and a coffee maker. I did go buy a mini fridge because I don't want people to eat my food, and that's we're all my savings went. I got my stuff and went downstairs and made a cup of coffee and sat next to my dad.

"We're the hell did you get a mini fridge?"

"My savings came to use" he just nodded and continued drinking his coffee

"I'm going to propose to Mic" he said making me choke on my coffee.

"What, really?!" I said exited

"Yea" he was smiling from pure joy

"I'm so happy for you do it I would love to have Mic as my father!" I was so happy. Mic was already like a dad to me even though I would send him threats when he woke me up by screaming at me, he's scared of me sometimes.

"I need you to help me pick the ring" he said

"Hell yes!" I exclaimed. I never though Me or my dad would be so happy we were both smiling. When we packed our stuff into the car, we blasted the music and went over the speed limit on the highway. When we got to the dorms me and my dad were talking and laughing at the thought of some of the faces we were given. He showed me to my dorm and I started unpacking I put my clothes away in the closet and set up my tv and console. I made my bed, put my speaker next to it and put my art supplies under my bed. I
changed my curtains to black ones that my dad brought me. I went to his room after to see if he was done, which he wasn't, then helped him out. After we went to the mall to get the ring.

The rings at the place we were at -I didn't read the name- had some really nice ones. I though about Mic and he would probably love a blingy one. A lady came up to my dad asking for an autograph then what he was looking for. She brought us to were all the women's rings were and he then told her he was gay. She gave him a disgusted look, what made me happy is that my dad wasn't phased by it. We found one that was silver and had diamonds that shine different colours in the light all around it and had one larger one in the middle. We looked at each other and smiled. $3,000 later we had it.

We went back to the dorms and my dad hid the ring in his room. My other class mates started arriving and shown to there rooms. Once Bakugo arrived I instantly became a blushing mess when he looked at me. I ran to my room and hid under my covers. I heard a knock on my door and peeked over my blankets before hearing it again. I opened my door a crack to see it was Bakugo and started blushing once again I grabbed a hoodie and opened the door to see him standing there. I covered my face with my sweater sleeves.

"How did you know were my room was?" I asked still covering my face

"I watched you run here after you looked at me"

" o-oh Yea sorry" I started blushing harder my face felt like it was on fire.

" seems like you healed well... I'm sorry I couldn't-"

"NO, I'm alive because of you. if you didn't say what you said my throat would have been slit on the spot. and of all people should know that Bakugo Katsuki!" I yelled finally removing my hands off my face. He looked shocked at my response then chuckled making me confused.

"Your cute when your flustered" I went red again hiding my face "thank you I never looked at it like that" he said calmly "don't be an idiot next time your broken" he said walking away.

I closed the door letting out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding then got my painting stuff and started painting on my door, without thinking and just let my mind run. After an hour or two I was finished then looked at it realizing... it was Bakugo 'shit'. I covered my door with a blanket while going to the bathroom to clean my brushes and ended up running into Mina.

"Oooo you paint? What did you paint? Where did you paint it? A canvas? The wall? The door?!"

"Ok slow down... yes I paint and don't worry about what I painted it's private" I said a little flustered

"Pleeeease!"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Please!!!"
"NO"
"PLEASE"
"ask me again and I'll throw you out the window" I said activating my quirk giving me a red eye and my hair floating up.

"AHHHH SHES GOIN TO KILL ME!" She screamed while running into the common area. Everyone then looked at me. I glared at them all giving them all chills but Bakugo who was laughing. My eye went grey and my hair went down as I went to the bathroom to clean my brushes.

I left the bathroom then into my room again looking for black paint to cover up my painting. A knock was placed in my door, I opened it to see Bakugo again.

"Ummmm hi" I said

"Ummmm hi, can I come in I want to talk to you" my face went red and I let him in. "Could you close the door"

"Ummm... doesitneedtobeclosedlikeithinkitsfine-" I was cut off my a pair of lips on mine, I soon started to kiss him back. His lips were soft and tasted sweet. We pulled apart making eye contact before he began to speak.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I blushed ever so hard before nodding my head quickly unable to speak.

He kissed my cheek then left the room. I closed my door ran to my bed and started to scream in my pillow. This was a hell of a good day for me. I turned on my radio connecting it to my phone and blasting my music with my window open and danced around on the black carpet I added to my room. After half an hour someone knocked at my door I opened it to see that it was Urakara.

"Hey were are having a room competition wanna join"

"Sure" I said with a small grin

We looked at all the boys rooms except Bakugo and Mineta. they were all cool but what hit hard was Todoroki's room which was basically remodeled and was very Japanese he won for the boys. when it came to the girls rooms they were all very... colourful. fucking Momo had a huge ass bed that filled the room then there was Jirou who had so many instruments when it came to my room everyone was walking around while I just leaned on my door so no one saw the painting.

" your room looks neat Aizawa!" Kirishima said
"I never took you as a gamer" kaminari said
"Oooo where's the painting!"Mina yelled everyone looked at me as I began blushing
"Mina I swear to god" I said with my hair going up again
"Or what you'll throw me out the window that was just an empty threat" she teased. I picked her up and threw her out the window and walked away. Todoroki made an ice slide to save her and then everyone looked at me backing away.

"When I say I'll do something I'll fucking do it" with my quirk still active.

"What was the screaming from" my dad came into my room asking

"SHE THREW MINA OUT THE WINDOW" they all said pointing at me. I just looked at me dad after deactivating my quirk with a plain look that showed no regret, denial, or even guilt. He shook his head at me

" is she ok?" He asked me

"Todoroki saved her because I wouldn't" I said plainly.

"Don't throw anyone else out the window dipshit" he said to me walking away. everyone walked out of my room trying to not piss me off anymore. So I just got in my pyjamas and went to bed.