Chapter 3

The next morning I had a very sharp pain in my back i got up just to fall back down because of the pain, my eyes began to water. my dad came and knocked on the door.

" you ok dex"

I couldn't speak my back hurt to much I finally was able to make a sound I yelped and my dad came in seeing me on the floor crying he rushed to my side.

"What's going on"

"M-my....b-b-back it hurts" I cried. Mic came around the corner scared. my dad told him to get scissors after he noticed I was unable to move to get my sweater off. mic came back with scissors and my dad cut my shirt. he paused and placed his hand on my back

"Mic call an ambulance" my dad instructed so he did. 10 minutes later an ambulance came and got me they gave me pain killers which helped a lot I ended up passing out though.

When I woke up I was in a hospital room on my stomach I looked to the side to see my dad sleeping in Mic's shoulder

"Mic?" He looked up at me waking up dad to tell him I was awake. He kissed my forehead and went to get the doctor

"Mic?" He looked at me

"Ummm yea"

"Treat him good" I said. He smiled at me then the door opened revealing a doctor and my dad.

"You look like your doing better" the lady doctor said i nodded.

"So we did X-rays and noticed that your bone structure is shifting to have wings grow" she said. I was shocked. wings. I was not expecting it. "We suggest you stay at home until they fully develop I nodded she gave my dad a paper and we went home I was assisted back to my bed to sleep.

"I'm going to get you your prescription ok don't die Mic will be here with you"

"I chuckles and nodded "what is the prescription?"

"They're painkillers" I nod as he left the room

Mic came in after "need anything?" He asked

"Coffee"

"Hoe do you like it?"

"Black and strong"

He chuckled "your just like your father" I smiled as he left the room

after two weeks my wings were developed. I trained them a little so that I could get used to them. When I went back to school I had to were my regular clothes so they could modify my uniform I got a lot of weird looks from people but I didn't care. I got into the class realizing this is only my second day of school.

"Were have you been Aizawa?" Mina asked

"This is not good behaviour for a UA student!were is your uniform?!" The blue haired male said waving his arms around.

"You are all idiots has no one notice that there are wings on her back" everyone went silent and looked at kaminari then back at me.

"WOOOOOOW" they all said sync

"You all know how stupid that makes you if Kaminari noticed and you didn't" Bakugo said

"Oh shut up I'm not that stupid" kaminari said

"Everyone take your seats" my dad said everyone got to there seats. "Camp will be starting in three days" so be ready the next three days were fine but still boring the night before the camp I couldn't sleep I looked at he clock to see it said 4:22 am. I rolled over and closed my eyes falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey get up it's 6:30 you still have to pack"
My dad said

"I will just...give me...5"

"NO GET UP OR NO COFFEE ALL CAMP!"

I rolled out of bed and started packing my stuff my toilet trees and flexible clothes for training. I zipped up my bag and went downstairs to greet Mic and my dad. I made coffee and put on my boots and baggy black sweater on I got my bag and all three of us headed to the school.

"Ready to go!" Kirishima asked me

"How do you have energy at 8:30 in the morning?" I asked

"I don't know"

"Everyone on the bus" my dad instructed all the seats were taken except for one by Bakugo he shook he head threateningly I stuck my tongue out at him as sat next to him. I started dozing off while we were on the road.

Bakugo's POV
Looking out the window I noticed a weight go on my shoulder. I looked to see that she had her head laying on me. I looked to see if she was awake but no she was sleeping  listening to her music. I chuckled 'cute' I thought. WAIT DID I JUST CALL HER CUTE NO SHES ANNOYING AND DOESNT LISTEN OR even take my crap. I guess she's ok I blushed I shook my head trying not to think about it but I couldn't stop thinking about the small girl that was asleep on me I grinned yea she's ok.

Dex's POV
"Hey...hey wake up we you have to get up" I heard a rough voice said to me I groaned and rolled into a warm, soft, object that smelt like caramel.

"Awwww look at Aizawa curled up into Bakugo!" It took me a second to process what was said by Mina but when I did I sprung up and became a blushing mess.

"Ah..umm s-sorryididntmeantoiswear!" I got up and ran out the bus still blushing like crazy I started to hide my face in my sweater so no one saw me all red. I curled into a ball in my sweater hiding my body why was I caring so much this is the last reaction I would give someone for this .wait there's no way that this could be happening he's obnoxious and annoying and-

"You ok there Aizawa?" I peaked out of my sweater to see a bi hair coloured boy in-front of me

"Y-Yea"I hid back into my sweater

"Ok class this is the pussycats this is there property you can use your quirks here as much as you want"  he said more stuff before I got lost in thought again suddenly I had a weird feeling i looked at the blond cat chick who looked like she was hunter her pray I started slowly waking to the bus trying not to draw attention

"Nice try Aizawa your senses are up your training has already started" the blond said to me I booked it to the bus alone with others but didn't make it the ground cracked and everyone flew in the air falling I caught myself flying the rest of the way down I saved as many of my classmates from falling to their death as possible but my priority was Bakugo 'shit forget about him' but I couldn't I save around 12 student the other fell. the grape kid started freaking out and ran into the woods my bad feeling came back I didn't try to stop him though he could die if he wants. He came running back screaming a log came at me in a rapid speed Bakugo jumped in front of me and blasted it then looked at me.
'Shit I caught feelings'