Chapter 6

I woke up tied to a chair and my wings tied to my chest. I looked around but I was the only one in the room.  The door swung open revealing some purple mist I haven't seen before. He grabbed the end of the chair and dragged me to another room showing an unconscious blond.

"Wakey wakey Bakugo" a blue haired male said pulling his head up by his hair. It made me want to kill him.  he had hands all over his body and wore black clothes. Bakugo woke up and just looked at everyone with out making a single sound his eyes hit mine and I could see so many emotions flashing through them.

"Well welcome to the League of villains I'm sure you'll grow some kind of family while you're here" the blue hair male said

"Now who said we were joining your little stain fan club?" I said

The blue haired male put a knife to my through "watch what you say, listen kid it's not on option you have what we need and something you'll become desperate for eventually"

"Get your hands off her!" Bakugo yelled

"Oh I see, that's cute young love. Well I'll tell you what there Bakugo" he walked around to face Bakugo and then turned my chair so I was to "tell us what we want and do what we want we won't have a problem and your little girl here won't have to get cut" he said putting the knife back in my throat.

"FUCKING HELL YOU WOULD!" Bakugo screamed

"Oh really?" He started pressing my throat harder with the blade and pulled it having it slice through my skin a little very slowly so it began to sting. I hissed.

"Fine" Bakugo said. I looked telling him that he can't.

"Alright then, tell me what is All Mights weakness" the girl began untying  me but pinned me to the ground I started feeling blood run down my neck.

"I don't know" Bakugo said

"Alright then" he turned around "toga"

She jumped on my wing making a loud cracking noise I screamed in pain it hurt so bad tears instantly started to roll down my face.

"I SAID I DONT KNOW!" Bakugo screamed

"Ok, who is his successor?"

"I don't know"

"Toga"

She jumped again causing even more pain on my already broken wing I screamed in pain once again having more tears run down my face.

"ASK GOD DAMN QUESTIONS I KNOW THE ANSWER TO!" Bakugo screamed

I went quite screaming in silence and crying without sobs.

KNOCK KNOCK pizzas here

The room filled with silence and everyone looking at the door in confusion.

BANG

The door came down revealing All Might my vision was blurry but I could tell Bakugo was trying to get me off the floor.  When my vision became more clear a black mist came around Bakugo and i when I saw something other than black it looked like we were in part of the city.  The blue haired male and the other villains were there as well another man was there he looked tall and like a human potato a giant bang followed after I looked to see a man All Might. I looked at him then back at the tall male realizing that's fucking All For One.

Bakugo helped me out of the way since my wing was weighing me down

"I-I'm sorry this is my fault" he began to tear up I've never seen him in this state before

"It really isn't they just didn't believe you"

"Still I could have tried harder"

"You tried hard enough" I hugged him

"Can you heal yourself?"

"No not like the way I heal other people" he nodded

We watched All Might fight until I realized he wasn't using his full power

"We have to get out of here All Might can't fight at 100% until we are in the clear" I told him he nodded helping me to my feet and we started walking until the girl with buns was in front of us

" I don't think I've properly introduced myself, the names Toga" he said jabbing her knife at us.

Soon after we all noticed an ice figure appeared

"What the hell is that" Toga said when she was distracted I tripped her and Bakugo kicked her hard enough for her to stay down

"BAKUGO AIZAWA COME ON" Bakugo picked me up and used his quirk to give us a stronger jump he reached for Kirishima's hand but missed I extended my wings and flapped once sending a huge shock of pain throughout my wing I screeched and Bakugo grabbed his hand.

"YOU IDIOT!" He yelled at me then turned to the boys that saved us "YOU IDIOTS!" He screamed. when we got to safety Bakugo started to yell at me while rapping my wing.

He helped me walk because my wing was weighing me down a lot we got to a huge screen that's Howe's the fight after a while the scream went Smokey and a scrawny man appeared he pointed out the camera and said now it's your turn.

Midoriya was crying I had no idea why then it hit me fuck I found out who the successor was. We went to the hospital and Bakugo informed them to call my father and so they did in less then 5 minutes my dad was here holding me in his arms crying I held him back crying as well he let go putting his forehead on mine

"I'm so happy your ok" he said in between sobs he got up and walked over to Bakugo who was looking at the ground

"Thank you" my dad said to him

"No I couldn't help her she's injured" he said crying

"I could also be dead right now if it weren't for you I wasn't getting out of there without at least a fracture I know how the League is" I said he looked at me and wiped his tears then hugging me I hugged him and he stayed until I fell asleep.