no sorry

I craved to have someone set time aside for me. He never gave me that so I decide to be the one to walk out. I know I will miss our moments but...I don't deserve him neither does he me. I find strength in knowing hr will someone better. Someone who will be fine with lonely nights,someone who will be okay with him forgetting important dates,someone who will not mind being stood up the last minute for something else. Before I can stop it,tears flow down my face leaving traces of pain and hurt on my cheeks. Lily rushes in as if on cue and hugs me real tight."things will be fine honey,I promise we can fix this."This was what she said every time Dave and I had a fight. Lily was too optimistic for life. She then begins to cry with me.One thing I love about her,she always shares my moments whether sad or happy."its OK"she whispers into my hair."No it won't and you know it..."I cry inaudibly." I want out of here."I tell her and she quickly withdraws from our hug and looks at me quizzically. I nod quickly to show am serious and she stands up and holds her hands akimbo."what?you are kidding ryt?"

"Not this time,sunshine" I tell her,my mind already made up.

"How bad was it...I mean this time." She asks quickly.

"I can't do without commitment. I can't anymore of me being ignored,forgotten, replaced as if I were an option.I just can't do this anymore..." I say with finality, wiping my tears off.

"So where do u wanna go tiger?" She asks innocently.

Honestly I have no idea but I will be anywhere but here."I don't know....yet" I say.

"How about a vacation? I will go with you...if u want." She stammers as if unsure.

"Yeah,a vacation it is...." I say feeling alive again. I give her my best smile and she hugs me tight.

"You won't regret this...I will check on locations.."

Just then her phone rings and she answers it.I watch as her expression changes from normal to anxious. Then she hugs up and turns to me with a shriek.

"Change of plans..we going home!" I just look at her still struggling to understand how of good news that is.

"Mom says my she got a surprise for me back home. Honestly I don't get why a surprise should want me home but we are so going..."

"Uummh OK...so when are we leaving?" I ask.

She gives me the not-too-good smile and says,"is tomorrow that bad?"

"Lily,you know that's impossible!"

"Mum made it possible by booking two tickets.." She consoles.

"Lily I...."

"Please... Pleeease"

"Fine..."

"Say goodbye to Dave and hello to Colorado...."

Guys so here is where the real story begins... What's the surprise back at Colorado?what's next for Linda and Dave? Keep tuned this the next chapter (steamy romance ahead....watch out)