The push...

Lily coughs so loud to the point i want to tell her off. i assume her presence and continue washing the dishes with my now trembling hands thanks to the ill mannered shadow beside me.

''Whats up sister?''Jonathan says nonchalantly and for one brief second am tempted to look at him. I just nonetheless roll my eyes and continue with my business.

''Actually i thought Linda had stayed down here too long so i came back to check if she were alright...seems like she is anyway so i may as well just go back.''

''Plea..please Lily stay...am almost done anyway.'' I say hurriedly before Jonathan gets a chance to stop me. Even without looking i can swear he heaved a disappointed sigh at my quick response. I take that sweet chance to give him my ooops look and a winner smile to top it all. 

''Ok then....hasten your sweet ass lady. I need sleep too.'' She reluctantly sat to story with me as she waited.She was checking her mails but i'd be stupid to miss her silent grunts.

''Dude you don't even have a right a right to complain after what you did to me back at the table....i mean that was outrightly inhuman.'' I say oblivious to Jonathan's questioning look.

'' Is that a way of saying you aint over him or what?''Jonathan asks stupidly. I think for a moment before turning to face him with my arms crossed over my chest and in full annoyance wonder aloud.

'' Are you Lily nowadays or better still who asked you anything?'' Lily gave me a bitchy look but i was not stepping down. 

'' You know it will be a whole better to know everyone minds his own business around here.Saves me the crap of explaining myself every now and then. Am done.''  I look them over for a minute or two before walking out of the kitchen with my head held high and my chest puffed out.

As i drop my tired self onto the bed,Lily walks into the room with an you-owe-me-something look and i don't hesitate to answer.

'' He should mind his business.'' I say unapologetically.

'' Owkey miss...don't go bitchy on me...am not him.'' She says,falling her own body beside mine. Then she gets the craziest of ideas.

'' You know....'' Fiddling with her hair,i know that that is a bad idea from the word go. I just hold on to hear her really say it. I look at the ceiling with its amazing chandelier and sigh even before she starts talking.

'' What is it...'' I say cautiously.

''The attack...on the plane....i mean if that guy could be that nuts to attack you...it only means he still lo....''

'' Really? now Lily?'' I say evidently tired.

She shuts up for a minute and just when i want to say sorry for interrupting,she rolls over and smiles like a maniac. I swear joker would have loved such a smile.

''...that leaves Dave....atleast he is not psycho...''she says as a matter of fact. She goes on.

''I wonder...'' I start feigning snoring and that does the trick because she whimpers softly and sighs.

'' ...well,you sleeping....so you cant hear me....well...you will hear me tomorrow.'' With that,she turns off the lights and before i start laughing my ass off sleep overtakes my wicked desire...we both give in to sleep.

WELL WELL WELL PEOPLE....TALKING LILY AND ASSUMING LINDA....AND NOSY JONAS.....CUTE RIGHT....VOTE!!!COMMENT!! AND OFCOURSE READ MY PEOPLE....