LOVER

CHAPTER 2 ✔

Taehyung's POV

The rain is pouring in me as I walk back home from the cafe near our apartment. I really don't have a plan on going out but it pains me watching Jungkook playing and having fun with Jimin. I'm not mad at Jimin especially to Jungkook - it's just that I want to spend time with them but I know Jungkook won't like that.

"KIM F*UCKING TAEHYUNG!! WHO THE HELL TELL YOU TO WALK ON THE STREET IN THE POURING RAIN WITHOUT USING AN UMBRELLA!!" Jin Hyung shouted while grabbing my ear as I enter our shared apartment.

"Ahhh! Hyung! Stop!" I cried holding his hand to release my ear, I can hear how Hobi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung laugh at me.

"Where did you go? Why go out in the rainy day?" Yoongi Hyung ask smirking. Jimin hand me a towel to dry myself. I was going to answer Yoongi Hyung when...

"His date can't be cancel. He has to see his lover and the rain can't stop them from spending time together." Jungkook blurted as he give a glare and a smirk.

"Jungkook..."Jin Hyung try to warn him but he refuse

"Why Hyung? I am just telling the truth, right V Hyung?" He ask as he turn to me.

No, I am not with Bogum Hyung. I was at the cafe we used to go, I went there so I won't see how you spend time with our Hyungs and ignore me.

"Yeah, I met Bogum Hyung because he will be busy the following day. Sorry Hyungs if I didn't tell earlier" I answered showing my boxy smile so they can stop already.

"Ohhh... Next time tell us your whereabouts so we won't be clueless where to find you" Hobi Hyung said. I look at Jungkook's and find him glaring at me with a smirk.

After the interrogation my Hyungs did to me, I walk upstairs into my room to change before Jin Hyung will kill me. I was going to close the door when someone stop me...

I turn around and saw Jungkook, he pushed me and entered my room locking the door.

"You seriously, spend time with your new lover? You didn't even bother hiding it. Hmm..." he said. I look at him frowning...

"Why would I hide it, our Hyungs know that we are already over. And they also know that I am with Bogum Hyung. So what's wrong if I said it to them?" I questioned as I look at him with the same intensity with him.

"Why is it so easy for you to move on and forget what we had Kim Taehyung? Do you really loved me or you just played with me?" He asked still hurting.

I didn't forget it, I didn't played with you. I love you I really do and I still do. So please move on from or just stay mad at me.

"Why are you acting so bitter Jungkook? Don't tell me you haven't move on from me?" I ask him smirking but deep inside I don't want him to answer it.

"Ha... Don't think to high of yourself Taehyung. You just happen to have a new lover and I didn't. That doesn't mean I haven't move on from you. Remember Kim Taehyung, you are nothing to me. I don't deserve a man like you" He said and left my room.

As the door closed my legs started to get weak, tears start to fall, faint sobs are getting louder. I crawled in my bed as I let myself cry the pain of his words. Words that feels like a knife stabbing my heart multiple times.

He is right. I don't deserve him and He don't deserve a weak man like me. He deserve better.